Morecambe vs. Newcastle United - 28/08/13 @ 7.45pm (Sky Sports 4)

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

He'll go full strength and use it as an excuse if we don't beat Fulham. Infact, if we play our reserves he'd still use it as an excuse for Fulham.

He could play the kids and still use it as an excuse for fucking Fulham.

"Well we was a little tired today because Papis and Hatem had to sit and watch the game on Wednesday and it was really cold."

Here we go...

"Little bit short at the minute, bit of a worry the game, but you know our fans are desperate to do well in a cup competition. And every time we seem to turn up in them I get a small squad to choose from. I have to be careful about Fulham, its only three days later, so hopefully we have enough to get through Morecambe".

From nufcTV.

:frantic:

Surprised he can get out of bed at all the emo c***.

:lol: Isn't he! f*** me. What a negative f***er. :lol:

"Hopefully we have enough to get through Morecambe"

Aye, you'd hope, like, Alan. :lol:

:lol:

Here we go...

"Little bit short at the minute, bit of a worry the game, but you know our fans are desperate to do well in a cup competition. And every time we seem to turn up in them I get a small squad to choose from. I have to be careful about Fulham, its only three days later, so hopefully we have enough to get through Morecambe".

From nufcTV.

:frantic:

Surprised he can get out of bed at all the emo cunt.

:lol: Can see his mug making an appearance in that thread I started the other day.

No excuse to not play the strongest possible team here.

there is though. We're woefully short on numbers and Pardew would get hammered if he played a ful strength team and lost players through injury.

Damned if he does and Damned if he doesn't.

Their he goes again talking down our chances... Against Morecambe.

Fuck me, you'd think they were manchester city

No he isn't. He's quite rightly reminding Ashley that we have a small squad and have an important PL game 3days later so we need to buy players to compete in all competitions.

f*** me, you'd think they were manchester city

No he isn't. He's quite rightly reminding Ashley that we have a small squad and have an important PL game 3days later so we need to buy players to compete in all competitions.

He can remind Ashley to his face can't he?

All he's doing is sucking the life out of the players and the supporters with such idiotic comments.

All he's doing is sucking the life out of the players and the supporters with such idiotic comments.

He probably did the other day in StTropez but there's no harm in doing so in public as well.

The squad's really not that small.  We've been in far worse positions and made a far better fist of it.

He probably did the other day in StTropez but there's no harm in doing so in public as well.

Yes there is, telling the world we will struggle against a league 2 side is fucking stupid.

We couldn't have wished for a better draw and here Pardew is moaning.

Every other club manages to cope with playing twice a week apart from us that speaks volumes to me.

-----------------Elliot

Santon-----MYM------Colo-----Dummett

------------------Tiote---------------------

--------------Anita-----Bigi----------------

---Gouff------------------------Sammy

-------------------Cisse-------------------

The squad's really not that small.  We've been in far worse positions and made a far better fist of it.

we're woefully short up front and have very little in reserve.

He can't win here, play the reserves and get beat or win scruffily and he gets stick.

Play full strength and lose colo and cisse through injury and gets stick.

He's between a rock and a hard place.

He can't win here, play the reserves and get beat or win scruffily and he gets stick.

If you really believe that then good luck to you.

:lol: My heart bleeds.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/newcastle-united/kader/verein_762.html

That's not too small a squad, ideally I'd like to see another striker/winger (and Cabaye replaced if he's sold) but the way he's prattling on with the "woe is me" attitude to playing against a League 2 side with the options he has is reason number 1,567,890 why he can fuck right off IMO.

Every team in the country has to play at least this many games and many Premier League squads are far smaller than ours.  Get over it and stop moaning, you emo cunt.