So what happens now?

Belfast Mags

I'm going to ring the box office this morning and ask what they'll do if I cancel my direct debit. I know 4 others that are doing the same. I wonder how many there will be.

They won't do anything other than keep what you've already paid. I cancelled mine in June.

So whats all this about you cant cancel until February?

You can, you just don't get the money back that you've already paid.

No activity this summer puts us on a tight rope really.

One long term injury to Ben Arfa or Coloccini will send us down imo.

Not expecting another "French Revolution" in the next window either.

Another joke that we have to endure.

The only real hope we have is that Remy looks decent, Sissokho could be useful with Remy in the team. Also our french players will want to do well to get in France squad next summer.

Interesting to see how Cabaye does and whether he now steps up knowing no move is happening for a few months.

If we really have no plans strengthening year on year the youth setup needs revamping and we need to start bringing them through and giving them chances (Not just loaning out - Ferguson, Tav, Newton, Campbell, Sammy, Vuckic). Need to be ruthless with youngsters that just aren't making it

I'm going to ring the box office this morning and ask what they'll do if I cancel my direct debit. I know 4 others that are doing the same. I wonder how many there will be.

They won't do anything other than keep what you've already paid. I cancelled mine in June.

Ah right. Nice one. Well, looks as though this might be the end. Fucking Mike Ashley you cunt, leaving me with little choice.

Which is why most people won't as they see they have already effectively paid up for games to Jan. I'm in that boat where yes I still have to pay out until January/Feb and will watch this season but then won't commit to next year.

Your allowed to go watch games and still have an opinion though btw, not everyone needs to protest by not attending. I am giving up because sick of watching us play and can't justify the spend on that shit, but I don't judge people that still decide to go

Which is why most people won't as they see they have already effectively paid up for games to Jan. I'm in that boat where yes I still have to pay out until January/Feb and will watch this season but then won't commit to next year.

Your allowed to go watch games and still have an opinion though btw, not everyone needs to protest by not attending. I am giving up because sick of watching us play and can't justify the spend on that s***, but I don't judge people that still decide to go

If you cancel your direct debit today how do you still have to pay until January ?

Your allowed to go watch games and still have an opinion though btw, not everyone needs to protest by not attending. I am giving up because sick of watching us play and can't justify the spend on that s***, but I don't judge people that still decide to go

If you cancel your direct debit today how do you still have to pay until January ?

If you cancel your DD you will lose your ST.  It will be deactivated for the rest of the games this season.  You will lose all the money you have paid up until now from March  when the 'next' season starts to come out, approx £301 based on £61 DD each month.

So in essence, you'll have paid that amount for two games. 

If you cancel in January, your DD for the season will have finished and you will have your ST until May I'd imagine.

More treading of water until he decides he can sell.

KK clocked these mongs years ago and recived undue criticism for being unable to work under them/him.

I remember when he was on ESPN saying they'll not spend a penny.  I thought he was bitter at the time....

Nah he clocked them, knows exactly what they are up to but cant really say anymore. I'd love to have a private chat with KK.

In theory you could do a direct debit indemnity claim for all the payments you've made to nufc via direct debit. It could lead to them taking some form of action to reclaim the money but if you feel the principle of the situation is worth it you've got a legal right to reclaim the payments.

anger, apathy, christmas, next transfer window and optimism, window shuts without any major signings, anger, apathy, staying up by skin of teeth or relegation ... then repeat

And expects everyone to keep on paying money for tickets like everything is ok.

Bitterly disappointed we never brought in a striker, and possibly a young winger if i was being greedy but i did say after we got Remy as long we kept the likes of Ben Arfa/Cabaye/Cisse, our team is good enough with the addition of Remy to have a good season. We don't have Europe to contend with so realistically our squad is of a decent enough size to compete in the PL. Unless a big injury crisis occurs where one of Cisse/Remy/HBA are out for a long spell, Pardew still has the talent within the squad, so lack of signings can't be named an 'excuse' if these stay fit. Suppose now we will just have to see how it goes up until Jan where then the squad will once again be reviewed and Ashley will look at the January sale to see which contracts are expiring in 6 months time. All in all yesterday was rather depressing but the season as whole we can still be positive about with the talent we already possess and i'm confident we can show ourselves in much better light than some may expect.

Bitterly disappointed we never brought in a striker, and possibly a young winger if i was being greedy but i did say after we got Remy as long we kept the likes of Ben Arfa/Cabaye/Cisse, our team is good enough with the addition of Remy to have a good season. We don't have Europe to contend with so realistically our squad is of a decent enough size to compete in the PL. Unless a big injury crisis occurs where one of Cisse/Remy/HBA are out for a long spell, Pardew still has the talent within the squad, so lack of signings can't be named an 'excuse' if these stay fit. Suppose now we will just have to see how it goes up until Jan where then the squad will once again be reviewed and Ashley will look at the January sale to see which contracts are expiring in 6 months time. All in all yesterday was rather depressing but the season as whole we can still be positive about with the talent we already possess and i'm confident we can show ourselves in much better light than some may expect.

I agree, we have enough to do OK, barring injury disasters. Especially if Pardew lets them off the leash a bit. But obviously we really needed a striker in at least, and it's really poor that we didn't do it.

Its hard to take when other clubs are trying to improve and we just get bluffed all the time...Just sick of their bullshit, just come out and say what you are doing....pointless act now.

I do wonder how pardew sleeps at night knowing full eell hes lied all day. I suppose you getused to it.

Its hard to take when other clubs are trying to improve and we just get bluffed all the time...Just sick of their bullshit, just come out and say what you are doing....pointless act now.

I do wonder how pardew sleeps at night knowing full eell hes lied all day. I suppose you getused to it.

It would have been the PR team up all last night thinking of ways to answer certain questions which will be fed in to Pardew in the near future. Pardew will just be giving the usual shite to say to the press and we all can do fuck all about it, including him and just have to put up with it until eventually Ashley deems he's recovered enough of his loan to piss off out of our club once and for all.

Remy was quite a key signing as he can cover the wide areas and Cisse if he is injured so that will help. I think the success of this season rests on him staying fit for most of it. I don't think he's got a great record in this regard so would imagine this season is going to be hit and miss for the most part.

I agree, we have enough to do OK, barring injury disasters. Especially if Pardew lets them off the leash a bit. But obviously we really needed a striker in at least, and it's really poor that we didn't do it.

If Pardew lets our players off leash we would hammer a few teams I reckon (Also probably get hammered by a few on break though) - personally I would take the chance.

Remy was quite a key signing as he can cover the wide areas and Cisse if he is injured so that will help. I think the success of this season rests on him staying fit for most of it. I don't think he's got a great record in this regard so would imagine this season is going to be hit and miss for the most part.

I think the success of our season rests on Shola and Jonas being ruled out for the whole season

What can Pardew say? He obviously wanted players in, the club just didn't agree.

Personally whatever he says should just be brushed off by ourselves but no doubt he will get slaughtered for whatever he comes out with even though we all know this is by no means his fault but he has to come out and take the blunt of it. It’s horrible situation for him to be put in but he knew things would be like this when he signed up, but even he probably didn’t think it would be this embarrassing.