NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Serie A News ‏@TransfersCalcio  53m

Napoli target Daryl Janmaat is reportedly close to joining Newcastle. (@AlfredoPedulla)

He's a RB, a very decent one at that....guess that 100% confirms Debuchy's departure if we're in for him. I can't profess to have seen a lot of him but he's in the Dutch WC squad and I know he's highly rated by Feyenoord fans.

Janmaat :anguish:

Haven't seen him much. Any good?

Haven't seen tonnes of himself, but in a fair few Feyenoord games I saw last season he was directly responsible for a lot of goals.

Better going forward than defending and didn't appear to have much "heart" to me either. Unbelievable will have some good knowledge on him.

Janmaat :anguish:

Haven't seen him much. Any good?

Haven't seen tonnes of himself, but in a fair few Feyenoord games I saw last season he was directly responsible for a lot of goals.

Better going forward than defending and didn't appear to have much "heart" to me either. Unbelievable will have some good knowledge on him.

Oh dear. Not exactly a glowing assessment.

Pardew could give our whole team rabies and he'd still survive the chop. Signing shit players and them playing shit won't force Ashley's hand, but just give us further aids to witness on the weekend.

Can't say I've noticed him at the WC - has he been their starting RB?

Another 6 footer if we do get him - looks like Pardew is getting in plenty of aerial fret for next season....

Another 6 footer if we do get him - looks like Pardew is getting in plenty of aerial fret for next season....

Floated set penis' may work next season  :lol:

6 ft 1 fullback  :mike:

Last year of contract  :mike:

I do love a Dutch player though, so not mad at the Dutch invasion at all!

and the the jumper fret goes up another notch...

He's started all but one of their matches at the world cup.