NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's no way I'd be paying that for Austin too. I'd much rather we split the £12-13m on a CB and winger.

Yeah no way should we sign a striker before CB and winger.

No idea if he can play right wing?

While another striker would be nice it's not as critical at the moment with Mitro, Cisse, Perez in squad.

Rather rely on Perez and Riviere in the lone striker role than to ever have to play Williamson or Obertan. Obviously I'd rather just keep our only proven PL striker and still get a winger in

Seen nowt in Riviere, it'd be criminal to get rid of Cisse and keep him.

At same time though what's worse, having Riviere failing up front or big Mike fucking up at the back. Much rather sort that shit house defence at moment. Hope we keep Cisse though and look to sort next year

Rather rely on Perez and Riviere in the lone striker role than to ever have to play Williamson or Obertan. Obviously I'd rather just keep our only proven PL striker and still get a winger in

there's currently three ahead of Williamson though, if cisses sold Austin is pretty much essential.

there's currently three ahead of Williamson though, if cisses sold Austin is pretty much essential.

Yep. :thup:

You could argue there's 4 ahead of Williamson, too.

A forward is, not necessarily Austin.

A proven PL goalscorer is. I don't see an alternative.

Well yeah, I just said him as he's looking most likely.

The other 3 are terrible as well though. Mbemba may be great and Colo can be on his day but the rest are dross and Lascelles looks a bit of a calamity so far.

Rather be tough to beat and rack up a few draws than be humiliated again and again due to sheer incompetence at the back.

A proven PL goalscorer is. I don't see an alternative.

Doesn't have to be PL. What I mean is we have athrough the middle, gets on the end of stuff striker already. I can't see those two striking up a partnership so I'd rather, if we are buying another forward, buy one who maybe more rounded than Mitrovic, capable of playing the supporting striker etc.