NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we are to go french again Boufal would be my shout as an attacker.

Glad you're back, mate :thup:

:thup: thanks man, was in a bit of a personal grim one, but feeling better now. Good to be back

Glad to hear man!

:lol:

Would be mint if he did come back but absolutely nee chance of it happening.

Would probably get crocked immediately. Isn't his missus from up here? Might be homesick for stottie cake etc.

Aye, she's from Morpeth area iirc. Do think he burnt his bridges though when he left  :(

:lol:

Would be mint if he did come back but absolutely nee chance of it happening.

Would probably get crocked immediately. Isn't his missus from up here? Might be homesick for stottie cake etc.

Aye, she's from Morpeth area iirc. Do think he burnt his bridges though when he left  :(

Aye - she wasn't too complimentary about the club.

If we are to go french again Boufal would be my shout as an attacker.

Glad you're back, mate :thup:

:thup: thanks man, was in a bit of a personal grim one, but feeling better now. Good to be back

Glad to hear man!

Aye, echo this. Nice to see you back on your feet. No pun intended [emoji6]

I think people overestimate what 14m will get you in the PL this January, especially considering next season's tv money at stake.

Thing is you can talk about buying English because they're more suitable for the league but in positions like Townsend's it's really a load of bollocks, you could easily pick up a better/equivalent player who will be capable in this division for half of that proposed fee UK imo.

The fact we chose to spend similar on Thauvin is neither here nor there, it's our second fuck up in a row in terms of not signing a winger with the necessary pace or physicality required (not that I think Thauvin won't come good btw).

"Tottenham outcast Andros Townsend will cost Newcastle and Aston Villa £14million"

They want £14m from both of us? ???

Seriously though, he isn't worth half that.

Tottenham will understand why we ask £40m for perez when they come knocking.