NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should just play them bloody germans the price they want for Xhaka. We need a Cabaye replacement and Colback is far from the answer. Even think he lost some of it these last matches as Anita looks good...

Also, how the F can McClaren say that Dummet has been good? He looks awful... wtf happened to MBABU?!

It just shows how forming opinions on players from highlights and media descriptions can be highly inaccurate. Lots of people on here reckon Shelvey would be a great signing. I'm not so sure.

Not sure he be a great signing myself but he has to be an improvement on the dross we have playing in midfield at the moment..

It just shows how forming opinions on players from highlights and media descriptions can be highly inaccurate. Lots of people on here reckon Shelvey would be a great signing. I'm not so sure.

Not sure he be a great signing myself but he has to be an improvement on the dross we have playing in midfield at the moment..

Every midfielder in the PL would be. Doesn't mean they would be a great signing.

Ah, just had a read around and it looks like he's angling for an improved contract. Southampton were linked in the summer for £8m, he's improved massively since then.

Wouldn't trust Charnley to buy a slice of pizza from Naples never mind a centre half.

Ah, just had a read around and it looks like he's angling for an improved contract. Southampton were linked in the summer for £8m, he's improved massively since then.

Wouldn't trust Charnley to buy a slice of pizza from Naples never mind a centre half.

Has the French-African thing going for him but the contract still has a few more years!