NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We have supposedly been chasing him for a while so if that is true, you would think that one of the first things you would establish in negotiations is his wage demands.

£69,000 also seems like a very odd number for someone to request. Surely you'd just ask for £70k?

Smells like bullshit to me

Lukaku's 2 years older, proven in the PL and is reportedly on about £70,000, so aye that's over the odds for a 20 year old from the Belgian League if true.

I don't think I've ever seen him play mind so I can't judge whether he'd be one who's worth paying over the odds for.

I read on twitter that he wanted £3m a year AFTER tax which is about £57k per week. But the club would obviously have to pay him more than that before it gets taxed, I don't know how much it would be exactly but it must be close to £100k

which is mental if true

We have supposedly been chasing him for a while so if that is true, you would think that one of the first things you would establish in negotiations is his wage demands.

£69,000 also seems like a very odd number for someone to request. Surely you'd just ask for £70k?

Could have asked for €100K and someone got their rough translation wrong?

Guest Roger Kint

Could have asked for €100K and someone got their rough translation wrong?

Its crazy figures though. £69k is about £131k per week mind when tax is added, even if he wants the £3m net a year thats £110k per week. Absolutely mental if not just typical twitter/journo bullshit.

Guest Roger Kint

Miserly Mike won't prise open his purse for those figures.

To be fair most sane people wouldnt for a 20 year old new to the league.

£69k? What kind of pervert requests that?

http://www.101greatgoals.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/mitro.jpg

There actually is multiple pictures of him doing that. What kind of celebration is that? :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

One of the greatest comedies ever, Kingpin. Beautiful stuff.

Every scene with Murray in that is gold. The final match with his hair all over is fantastic.

One of the greatest comedies ever, Kingpin. Beautiful stuff.

Every scene with Murray in that is gold. The final match with his hair all over is fantastic.

Murray actually did bowl 3 strikes in a row, too. They just kept the cameras rolling and let him do whatever he wanted.