NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

no rumours except Berbatov wants to leave Fulham....i would like him here. Still got it imo.

:lol: We would be daft to go for him, luckily we wont at all anyway.

Berbatov has looked like he can't be arsed anymore this season at Fulham.

If Berbatov is scoring goals and not looking arsed in the team, he's praised. If the goals dry up and he's not looking arsed, he gets a lot of critiscism. Been like that throughout his career. Just his style of play and it's never going to change if he's going for the title or in a relegation battle.

If Berbatov is scoring goals and not looking arsed in the team, he's praised. If the goals dry up and he's not looking arsed, he gets a lot of critiscism. Been like that throughout his career. Just his style of play and it's never going to change if he's going for the title or in a relegation battle.

I distinctly remember a time when he did something other then stand in place, lose the ball, and complain.

Some used to think it was a tactic, he would wander about looking disinterested just to create himself space and time as defenders were less worried about him.

Now we all know he is just lazy and is only interested if the ball comes straight to him.

FYI I really like him as a footballer. He's always had that 'laid back' style of play, but this whole thing about him never putting any effort in is a myth. He'll never have the work-rate of a Gouffran but when he played for Spurs, Man U, and even his first few months at Fulham, he was trying. This season, being played in that sort of supporting attack role behind Bent he does look to me like he's given up - whether it was Jol's influence that did this remains to be seen though.

I distinctly remember a time when he did something other then stand in place, lose the ball, and complain.

Did the same for Man Utd and people would question his commitment for the cause. It's just him. If he's in poor form, it's like he's a waste of a shirt number. Was classic Berbatov earlier in the season when Parker told him to mark someone on a corner and he just stood still whilst his marker ran around him and nodded the ball in and Parker went ape shit. Berba just strolled back to the half way line like every thing was fine. He'll never change, always been like this.

When in form, he's praised to the hilt and looks a class above everyone on the pitch. When he's in poor form, his attitude is questioned and is a waste of space. He got the same criticism at Man Utd. Will never go away because his style of play does look so lazy.

I don't know about Berbatov anymore TBH, totally lost respect for him this season. I know he's a luxury player and you're just meant to accept that, but when your team is going down the pan and you do absolutely nothing about it then you deserve to be hammered IMO.

I don't know about Berbatov anymore TBH, totally lost respect for him this season. I know he's a luxury player and you're just meant to accept that, but when your team is going down the pan and you do absolutely nothing about it then you deserve to be hammered IMO.

You could say he's not a player who you want in a relegation scrap but at the same time, it was his talent last season that avoided them such a scrap. Catch 22.

You could say he's not a player who you want in a relegation scrap but at the same time, it was his talent last season that avoided them such a scrap. Catch 22.

Fair point I suppose. I guess it's actually the fact that he's just one of many powder-puff and/or ageing players that have led Fulham to be deep in the do-do.

Guest bimpy474

Aaron Hunt is the one who called Anton Ferdinand a monkey and got away with it. Banned then appealed and got let off, UEFA and their gutlessness again.

He was a pretty decent player a few seasons ago but I'm not sure how he has done recently. I wouldn't have thought that he'd be the type of player we would go for but I guess with the contract situation it would make some sense.

Have the same view, haven't seen him play for a while now no idea what sort of standard he's been performing at.