NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Strong ? haven't won a game all season 19 in :lol:

Strong as in strongly tipped for relegation.

Weak relegation candidates doesn't sound right. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Strong ? haven't won a game all season 19 in :lol:

Strong as in strongly tipped for relegation.

Weak relegation candidates doesn't sound right. :lol:

Very true, i should have read that properly :lol:

Good point and I would have thought that was the case (except maybe with players who have their wages defined as after tax in their contract).  But apparently its being levied against employers rather than employees.

French President François Hollande has moved to preserve his controversial promise to impose a 75 per cent marginal income tax rate by making companies pay the levy.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/412438b6-97e9-11e2-b7ef-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2oZrt5JKF

Weird. How can they get away with making employers pay a higher income tax? If I was a company director of a company with many high earners I would be lived at such a measure. Surely that could bankrupt a lot of their more technologically advanced/higher earning companies too? Typical left wing politics.. :lol:

Jucilei was a very good player for Corinthians. Comfortable on the ball and strong in midfield. Very versatile footballer too, could play most positions and did it always well. No idea how he's done for Anzhi, but if he has developed the way he should he could be a decent player. He's no superstar but does his job on the pitch honourably.

What would you say his natural position is? Is he a creative type or a ball winner?

Not an attacking midfielder at all. More of a deep-lying midfielder I would say. He's a ball winner with the ability to go forward as well. I don't know, can't think of another player the same way. Possibly Ramires, but still not because they're different in their playing styles even if both probably fulfill the same ability in terms of positioning.

Jucilei was a very good player for Corinthians. Comfortable on the ball and strong in midfield. Very versatile footballer too, could play most positions and did it always well. No idea how he's done for Anzhi, but if he has developed the way he should he could be a decent player. He's no superstar but does his job on the pitch honourably.

What would you say his natural position is? Is he a creative type or a ball winner?

Not an attacking midfielder at all. More of a deep-lying midfielder I would say. He's a ball winner with the ability to go forward as well. I don't know, can't think of another player the same way. Possibly Ramires, but still not because they're different in their playing styles even if both probably fulfill the same ability in terms of positioning.

Anita with a bigger engine ?

So much inaccuracy :lol:

:thup:

Transfer window seems to have come around really quickly. All that shit starts again in just a few days.

A quality striker in and nobody out would be nice, but I can't see it being as straightforward as that.

Guest Roger Kint

Think Marveaux and Jonas will leave.

Even though I don't think he should be near the first team I'd be gutted if Jonas left.

:lol: £40k a week you are happy to piss away on someone you dont want to get a game?

Guest Roger Kint

There's probably about £100k-£120k a week tied up in Marveaux, Obertan & Jonas. If we're not using these and they're clearly nowhere near the team, that could be used far better. Those 3 out, Remy & Gomis in and that's before we touch the club's budget.

:thup:

Good job getting rid of players with little recent form on big wages is a piece of piss.

Jonas will be here 'til end of next season then back to Argentina to finish off his career.

Shudder to think what Obertronics is on, fucking shitehawk that he is.

You can't want strength in depth and then worry about the wage bill, Jonas should be kept until the summer, Marv will go in January. I think. He has not settled here and is a clever little player who deserves to be playing, so back to France for him

Think Marveaux and Jonas will leave.

Even though I don't think he should be near the first team I'd be gutted if Jonas left.

:lol: £40k a week you are happy to p*ss away on someone you dont want to get a game?

:lol: Aye, purely for sentimental reasons like.