NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They are spouting fucking shit out left, right and centre. Sooo annoying. Full of shit all the time. Does anyone know if it's possible to filter out them on newsnow Newcastle? So i don't have to see all links and headlines. Pathetic useless people!

Guest chopey

I've just read a canny article from The Mag that seems to think that Ashley is waiting till July 1st to make any signings and it gives him something positive

for the Fans forum on Monday 6th

The reasoning the article gives is the accounts go from June to June so any signings after June won't make that years accounts

I've been saying this for a while on here tbh. It's the sort of stupid bullshit we love to do.

Aye, it's plausible.

The reasoning the article gives is the accounts go from June to June so any signings after June won't make that years accounts

I've been saying this for a while on here tbh. It's the sort of stupid bullshit we love to do.

Aye, it's plausible.

Puts football at the back of the priority list so it's almost certainly going to be correct.

I didn't think any player could be officially signed before July, so whatever fees get paid would have to go on the post-June balance sheet. Announcing a signing before July won't make any difference to that.

No?

I didn't think any player could be officially signed before July, so whatever fees get paid would have to go on the post-June balance sheet. Announcing a signing before July won't make any difference to that.

No?

Registrations can't go through until the window opens but deals can be done and contracts signed so I'd imagine money could change hands prior to that date.

As I understand it anyways.

Certainly think it's more likely that we are just a bit useless.

I do think we will make a clutch of signings around the same time. Probably to save on administration or something. Amateurs.