NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Genuinely would love to know the origin of the weirdo MYM thing :lol:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,93481.msg5037205.html#msg5037205

This I was told when chatting to a member of the first team squad. Suggested that both MYM and Gouffran were two peas out the same pod when it came to the description I used.

Funnily I slated Pardew and was told in his opinion he was a 'brilliant' coach. That the players loved him.

Without checking history or digging too deep, I can only presume the player in question as to being Blob Elliot.  He seemed to have a bromance with Parsnip.  Refering to him as anything other than a fraud and one of the worst managers in the club's history is just a delusional episode that is a warning sign that they need sectioned.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,93481.msg5037205.html#msg5037205

This I was told when chatting to a member of the first team squad. Suggested that both MYM and Gouffran were two peas out the same pod when it came to the description I used.

Funnily I slated Pardew and was told in his opinion he was a 'brilliant' coach. That the players loved him.

Like what the fuck does that still men? "freak and weirdo"

Like what the fuck does that still men? "freak and weirdo"

They probably declined to participate in the post-match team circle jerks.

This Antonio Rüdiger sounds very promising, but apparently Stuttgart are demanding 18m euros for him if Wolfsburg fans are to be believed.

Huge fan of Arsenal he says.

We've been linked with him before. This time it was in The Mirror i think. Would love it, but absolutely no chance on Lacazette. He didn't even wanna come before his amazing season that he just had. Would be expensive as f*** as well.

Without knowing, i can imagine that Rüdiger would like to stay in Germany for at least another season, at a better club than Stuttgart. Would be wise. Atletico Madrid interested to name one, probably lots of big clubs are.

Striker, centre half and a winger and that will be our transfer window done I think.

Maybe a couple for the development squad but I can't see then plugging anymore holes this window.

Add a quality left back to that and i'd be very happy and excited about this season.

Interesting thing is we are actually getting players on our "a list" unlike previous years.

It appears our offers are now more generous funnily enough.

Signed one player. :lol:

Interesting thing is we are actually getting players on our "a list" unlike previous years.

It appears our offers are now more generous funnily enough.

Signed one player. :lol:

It's a start :lol:

He does seem highly rated and sought after too which makes a change.

Straight swap was mentioned yesterday, cannot see it happen, but him going there on loan sounds more likely if anything. OM need players so it's not impossible that they demand Cabella on loan.

Told by who? withabrick..

Withabrick has a pretty good hit record with this stuff right?  La Provence say it's a final bid so it could easily just be turned down but seems an extremely generous offer to me given a year ago Cabella's reputation was quite a bit higher than Thauvin.

All over twitter than:

According to @laprovence, Newcastle have made a final offer of  €17m + Cabella loan for Thauvin.

Withabrick has a pretty good hit record with this stuff right?  La Provence say it's a final bid so it could easily just be turned down but seems an extremely generous offer to me given a year ago Cabella's reputation was quite a bit higher than Thauvin.

All over twitter than:

According to @laprovence, Newcastle have made a final offer of  €17m + Cabella loan for Thauvin.

Sounds very generous.

Pretty sure the lad doesn't want to come here though.

All over twitter than:

Sounds very generous.

I might be wrong but I'd have thought signing Wijnaldum, and maybe Mitrovic, might change some players minds about the club perhaps.

All over twitter than:

Sounds very generous.

I might be wrong but I'd have thought signing Wijnaldum, and maybe Mitrovic, might change some players minds about the club perhaps.

That's a good point, I also reckon a substantial pay increase may sweeten the deal.