The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Van Gaal. He has shifted a lot of dead weight from the club and got rid of every player with any sort of bad attitude. We have been defensively brilliant, or should I say had been until we got hit bad with injuries recently. Losing Luke Shaw killed a lot of our momentum. He has brought in a lot of youth also, and isn't afraid to play the academy players. The football is undoubtedly boring to watch right now, but Van Gaal has only been manager for 18 months which isn't a long time in the grand scheme of things. He's trying to build a foundation here, and needs more time.

In my opinion we're only a top striker and possibly a winger away from being deadly up front again. By the end of Van Gaals three years, we'll be in a solid position and Giggs will be in a good position to take over. Of course it could all go tits up and we could fail to qualify for Europe this season, and then he would probably have to go.

As of this moment I would not even think about sacking him.

Would be amazing if Giggs completely destroys his legacy there.

Impossible.

With such a wide, media informed fanbase I doubt it.

:lol: He shagged his brothers wife man and his name is still chanted at games. Absolutely no chance he ruins his legacy.

Guest Howaythetoon

Giggs :lol:

He isn't even a man, how is he meant to command a dressing room? Hey look at my medals... it doesn't wash with players.

LVG barely even looks at him in the dugout, he's only there as a Man Utd man for the fans basically.

LVG has been an awful appointment for Man Utd and the squad 'yous' have is extremely poor considering the level 'yous' are meant to be operating at. There is not one world-class player in that squad.

I 'quote' yous, because you're not a Man Utd supporter, you're a follower, a true glory hunter. 'Yous' make me fucking sick. I hope Man Utd continue to appoint shite after shite and spunk billions on crap.

Giggs :lol:

He isn't even a man, how is he meant to command a dressing room? Hey look at my medals... it doesn't wash with players.

LVG barely even looks at him in the dugout, he's only there as a Man Utd man for the fans basically.

LVG has been an awful appointment for Man Utd and the squad 'yous' have is extremely poor considering the level 'yous' are meant to be operating at. There is not one world-class player in that squad.

I 'quote' yous, because you're not a Man Utd supporter, you're a follower, a true glory hunter. 'Yous' make me fucking sick. I hope Man Utd continue to appoint shite after shite and spunk billions on crap.

:lol: Oh so bitter. Go wash yourself off mate. You can use Keegan's tears from 1996.

Class having a Man Utd fan on here lording it over over Newcastle fans like. Adds loads, I'm not sure how we ever got by without it.

Fans of other clubs on here generally have a bit of humility and self derogatory humour about them, this sort of bollocks from someone who follows one of the biggest clubs on the planet doesn't really wash.

If you need a hand, look at how VI carries on - he supports a bigger club than Man Utd and he's nee bother :thup:

Class having a Man Utd fan on here lording it over over Newcastle fans like. Adds loads, I'm not sure how we ever got by without it.

Fans of other clubs on here generally have a bit of humility and self derogatory humour about them, this sort of bollocks from someone who follows one of the biggest clubs on the planet doesn't really wash.

If you need a hand, look at how VI carries on - he supports a bigger club than Man Utd and he's nee bother :thup:

The ones who live in manc are bad enough, the ones who don't and never go must be a real fucking nightmare!

Fans of other clubs on here generally have a bit of humility and self derogatory humour about them, this sort of bollocks from someone who follows the biggest club on the planet doesn't really wash.

It's as if you missed the insult directed at me in the post above mine. I did nothing for HTT to say that. You get what you give. :thup:

Fans of other clubs on here generally have a bit of humility and self derogatory humour about them, this sort of bollocks from someone who follows the biggest club on the planet doesn't really wash.

It's as if you missed the insult directed at me in the post above mine. I did nothing for HTT to say that. You get what you give. :thup:

You're on a Newcastle messageboard, you utter pleb.