The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Quite a few rumours about Chelsea wanting Pellegrini in the summer. Would be a slightly odd one.

Ahhh the owld switcharoo, I wonder if McClaren gets involved in this manager-about

Mourinho to ManU is the only reasonable move for the writers of the PL soap opera. Drama reigns. New series, all your favorite characters are back but this time... Jose is a Red Devil. Don't miss the latest astonishing twist.

If he wanted to build a legacy he'd still be at Barca like

He built a legacy at Barça. I don't think there's ever been a more influential manager in hour history, and I'm including Cruyff here.

Guardiola has always said that he wants to be at different places throughout his career, so he's not going to remain many years at the same club.

He built a legacy at Barça. I don't think there's ever been a more influential manager in hour history, and I'm including Cruyff here.

Guardiola has always said that he wants to be at different places throughout his career, so he's not going to remain many years at the same club.

Well surely in hour history, itd be Enrique ;)

Are you sure about this? Isn't Cruyff the colossus at Barca? Pretty sure he oversaw the transitions through styles and managers...

Strong rumours we're actually getting Jose in like. [emoji38] it isn't from my water tight source though.

hang on, why would you sack van gaal?

Because he's done a s*** job? Just a hunch.

annihilated us at Old Trafford though

Strong rumours we're actually getting Jose in like. [emoji38] it isn't from my water tight source though.

Beat us comfortably at Goodison as well. Martinez and McClaren being poor doesn't make Van Gaal any better though.

The football United play is awful and the squad is crap considering how much he's spent.

Beat us comfortably at Goodison as well. Martinez and McClaren being poor doesn't make Van Gaal any better though.

The football United play is awful and the squad is crap considering how much he's spent.

Joey was taking the piss out of something Froggy said, as they in no way annihilated us. :rose:

Joey was taking the p*ss out of something Froggy said, as they in no way annihilated us. :rose:

I just took it as read that they had tbh :lol: The McClaren factor.

Strong rumours we're actually getting Jose in like. :lol: it isn't from my water tight source though.

Was tongue in cheek, froggy said the same thing, seriously, last week.

Strong rumours we're actually getting Jose in like. :lol: it isn't from my water tight source though.

It's almost like losing to Norwich at Old Trafford doesn't slightly change things.

It's almost like losing to Norwich at Old Trafford doesn't slightly change things.

One game changes it so drastically? Give over, he's been poor for ages and is rightly under pressure, given the money he's had.

Guest firetotheworks

One match changes everything? :lol:

One match changes everything? :lol:

Exactly! And they say we're fickle....

Can't decide if Pep and Mou at the Manchester clubs would be entertaining or massively boring. Got a feeling it's going to be a really silly summer in terms of transfers either way with both sides along with Chelsea bringing new managers in along with Klopp at Liverpool wanting his own players.

Guest Howaythetoon

Man Utd haven't bought well in years, their whole transfer policy is mental these days. I think only Spurs and Liverpool have spunked away more on average players over the past few years. LVG is a top manager, but not a Man Utd manager.

:spit: