The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Like I've said on here before I've got Man Utd fans from Manchester who wouldn't dream of ripping Newcastle, fuck knows where this comes from.

I've met a lot of people on here who know I have nothing but respect for both the club and the city.

Guest Howaythetoon

Giggs :lol:

He isn't even a man, how is he meant to command a dressing room? Hey look at my medals... it doesn't wash with players.

LVG barely even looks at him in the dugout, he's only there as a Man Utd man for the fans basically.

LVG has been an awful appointment for Man Utd and the squad 'yous' have is extremely poor considering the level 'yous' are meant to be operating at. There is not one world-class player in that squad.

I 'quote' yous, because you're not a Man Utd supporter, you're a follower, a true glory hunter. 'Yous' make me f***ing sick. I hope Man Utd continue to appoint s**** after s**** and spunk billions on crap.

:lol: Oh so bitter. Go wash yourself off mate. You can use Keegan's tears from 1996.

Nowt against you as a bloke per se, I find you alright in GC, but I hate your ilk with a passion when it comes to football. I've probably been to OT more than you man!

Nowt worse than someone who is Irish saying Us and We when talking about a fucking football club from Manchester or Liverpool.

Like I've said on here before I've got Man Utd fans from Manchester who wouldn't dream of ripping Newcastle, fuck knows where this comes from.

I've met a lot of people on here who know I have nothing but respect for both the club and the city.

Well mebeez pack in the jibes towards NUFC and the smug disposition re Man Utd every time they're criticised then. Before you turned up we could slag them off in peace.

Guest Howaythetoon

Froggy's a sound lad.

I've nowt against him as a bloke or a forum member, but as a fan of Man Utd I just don't think I'll ever be able to tolerate him and those like him.

Froggy's a sound lad.

I've nowt against him as a bloke or a forum member, but as a fan of Man Utd I just don't think I'll ever be able to tolerate him and those like him.

What's the difference between Froggy saying us or we and the absolute loads of foreign posters we have here(myself included) who say us or we with regards to Newcastle?

Class having a Man Utd fan on here lording it over over Newcastle fans like. Adds loads, I'm not sure how we ever got by without it.

Fans of other clubs on here generally have a bit of humility and self derogatory humour about them, this sort of bollocks from someone who follows one of the biggest clubs on the planet doesn't really wash.

If you need a hand, look at how VI carries on - he supports a bigger club than Man Utd and he's nee bother :thup:

The ones who live in manc are bad enough, the ones who don't and never go must be a real fucking nightmare!

I work with dozens of Man United "supporters" out of maybe fifty I'd say five have been to old Trafford. Considering we live two hours away i've never been able to figure out why.

Froggy's a sound lad.

What's the difference between Froggy saying us or we and the absolute loads of foreign posters we have here(myself included) who say us or we with regards to Newcastle?

The difference is NUFC are shit.

I think HTT's going a bit overboard like :lol:

Froggy's been on the constant wind up for a while now and it's obviously starting to do people's tits in considering he's having a fresh argument every other day, just pull the rod in man :lol:

A fresh argument with Kid Icarus every day you mean. There is no issue with 99% of posters. Don't even mind IP like. :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Froggy's a sound lad.

Froggy and his kind chose Man Utd simply because they win things. If Man Utd were Man City way back when, Froggy would pick Arsenal, or Chelsea or the team that wins things. NUFC fans that aren't Geordies, generally find something about the club that makes them want to be a part of it, usually the support or certain players like Shearer. I can respect that and tolerate it. I cannot respect someone or tolerate someone who looks at the top of the table, sees who is number one and says that's the team for me so it is. That's not support, that's fucking cheating and in football, I don't like cheating.

A bloke who plays football with us is 53 and supports Man Utd, he's a Geordie, a proud Geordie. It boils my piss he supports Man Utd, but he grew up watching them on TV as a bairn and it stuck with him. He has been to loads of games, home, away, Europe the lot. He, despite his support, wants NUFC to do well though because its his home town team and he is a Geordie. I can tolerate and respect him because he chose to support Man Utd as a bairn because they left a favorable impression on him via TV and European nights. There is a sense of romanticism about his support of that club.

Froggy et al? Its bull shit, all about trophies and instant success. That's not support, that's follow-ship like how I'd follow someone on Twitter because they are cool or something.

Basically he's a Justin Bieber fan...

Btw I'm not on twitter its shit.

Obviously most of you know I support Man United essentially because my Mum did, and she was obviously a glory hunter. There's not a whole lot I can do about it really. It didn't stop me growing up being passionate about football though. I absolutely love football and know my stuff as well. I take the piss a lot but I could hold my own in any football debate about any football team, or so I like to think. I genuinely believed Cleverley was the man.

Having spent time in Newcastle there is no doubt I'd support them if I grew up there. An Irishman supporting Man United you could understand, but I could never understand a Geordie supporting Man United when Newcastle is as amazing as it is. The ground is right in the middle of the town man!

HTT, next game I'm at is Stoke in February. I'll send pics via PM.  :rose:

Froggy's a sound lad.

Froggy and his kind chose Man Utd simply because they win things. If Man Utd were Man City way back when, Froggy would pick Arsenal, or Chelsea or the team that wins things. NUFC fans that aren't Geordies, generally find something about the club that makes them want to be a part of it, usually the support or certain players like Shearer. I can respect that and tolerate it. I cannot respect someone or tolerate someone who looks at the top of the table, sees who is number one and says that's the team for me so it is. That's not support, that's fucking cheating and in football, I don't like cheating.

A bloke who plays football with us is 53 and supports Man Utd, he's a Geordie, a proud Geordie. It boils my piss he supports Man Utd, but he grew up watching them on TV as a bairn and it stuck with him. He has been to loads of games, home, away, Europe the lot. He, despite his support, wants NUFC to do well though because its his home town team and he is a Geordie. I can tolerate and respect him because he chose to support Man Utd as a bairn because they left a favorable impression on him via TV and European nights. There is a sense of romanticism about his support of that club.

Froggy et al? Its bull shit, all about trophies and instant success. That's not support, that's follow-ship like how I'd follow someone on Twitter because they are cool or something.

Btw I'm not on twitter its shit.

I'd respect a guy from Newcastle supporting Man Utd a lot less than a guy from Ireland supporting Man Utd. Also Froggy stated above that he wants to keep Van Gaal and then get Giggs in a few seasons. Not exactly all about instant success

Guest Howaythetoon

You could write an essay about f***ing anything like.

If only my teacher's said the same thing... the bastards. "Talks too much" = "Writes too much" :D

At least I'm not an Irosh glory hunting UNITED fan!

Guest Howaythetoon

Froggy's a sound lad.

Froggy and his kind chose Man Utd simply because they win things. If Man Utd were Man City way back when, Froggy would pick Arsenal, or Chelsea or the team that wins things. NUFC fans that aren't Geordies, generally find something about the club that makes them want to be a part of it, usually the support or certain players like Shearer. I can respect that and tolerate it. I cannot respect someone or tolerate someone who looks at the top of the table, sees who is number one and says that's the team for me so it is. That's not support, that's f***ing cheating and in football, I don't like cheating.

A bloke who plays football with us is 53 and supports Man Utd, he's a Geordie, a proud Geordie. It boils my p*ss he supports Man Utd, but he grew up watching them on TV as a bairn and it stuck with him. He has been to loads of games, home, away, Europe the lot. He, despite his support, wants NUFC to do well though because its his home town team and he is a Geordie. I can tolerate and respect him because he chose to support Man Utd as a bairn because they left a favorable impression on him via TV and European nights. There is a sense of romanticism about his support of that club.

Froggy et al? Its bull s***, all about trophies and instant success. That's not support, that's follow-ship like how I'd follow someone on Twitter because they are cool or something.

Btw I'm not on twitter its s***.

I'd respect a guy from Newcastle supporting Man Utd a lot less than a guy from Ireland supporting Man Utd. Also Froggy stated above that he wants to keep Van Gaal and then get Giggs in a few seasons. Not exactly all about instant success

Fellow Irishman sticking up for his countryman tbh...

Guest Howaythetoon

Obviously most of you know I support Man United essentially because my Mum did, and she was obviously a glory hunter. There's not a whole lot I can do about it really. It didn't stop me growing up being passionate about football though. I absolutely love football and know my stuff as well. I take the p*ss a lot but I could hold my own in any football debate about any football team, or so I like to think. I genuinely believed Cleverley was the man.

Having spent time in Newcastle there is no doubt I'd support them if I grew up there. An Irishman supporting Man United you could understand, but I could never understand a Geordie supporting Man United when Newcastle is as amazing as it is. The ground is right in the middle of the town man!

Almost made me wanna cry... now I feel bad.

Anyway like I said I like you as a GC poster, and have no beef with you as a person, but as a Man Utd fan, again I don't like you or your kind. Sorry and merry Xmas. I do fucking love the Irish though, top fellas.

Froggy's a sound lad.

Froggy and his kind chose Man Utd simply because they win things. If Man Utd were Man City way back when, Froggy would pick Arsenal, or Chelsea or the team that wins things. NUFC fans that aren't Geordies, generally find something about the club that makes them want to be a part of it, usually the support or certain players like Shearer. I can respect that and tolerate it. I cannot respect someone or tolerate someone who looks at the top of the table, sees who is number one and says that's the team for me so it is. That's not support, that's f***ing cheating and in football, I don't like cheating.

A bloke who plays football with us is 53 and supports Man Utd, he's a Geordie, a proud Geordie. It boils my p*ss he supports Man Utd, but he grew up watching them on TV as a bairn and it stuck with him. He has been to loads of games, home, away, Europe the lot. He, despite his support, wants NUFC to do well though because its his home town team and he is a Geordie. I can tolerate and respect him because he chose to support Man Utd as a bairn because they left a favorable impression on him via TV and European nights. There is a sense of romanticism about his support of that club.

Froggy et al? Its bull s***, all about trophies and instant success. That's not support, that's follow-ship like how I'd follow someone on Twitter because they are cool or something.

Btw I'm not on twitter its s***.

Fellow Irishman sticking up for his countryman tbh...

:lol: Honestly though, some bloke grows up in Newcastle where there's a team that the whole city supports and is mad about football and then watches a team from Manchester on the TV and starts supporting them because they're better and you have more respect for him than you do for an Irish guy who doesn't live near a professional football team and supports Man Utd

Obviously most of you know I support Man United essentially because my Mum did, and she was obviously a glory hunter. There's not a whole lot I can do about it really. It didn't stop me growing up being passionate about football though. I absolutely love football and know my stuff as well. I take the p*ss a lot but I could hold my own in any football debate about any football team, or so I like to think. I genuinely believed Cleverley was the man.

Ah fuck, feel bad for taking the piss out of your posts now (Di Maria, lvg etc).

No harm meant.