The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Bellamy contributed much more to us on the pitch than Owen did.

I don't particularly like Bellamy but I don't dislike him anywhere near as much as Owen

This.

He’s not what I’d call manager material though.

Probably more to do with his general personality, and the crap he spouts about the club. Find Kieron Dyer far more loathsome than Bellamy though. Can't stand Dyer one bit.

Was still fairly young at the time, but do remember him being quite the shit bag towards the end. Played his part in that nasty period post Robson with Souness. Always came across as being a prick on and off the pitch when he was playing for other clubs too.

Guest Howaythetoon

Bellamy was a good player for us because of his attributes and what they brought to the team, but he was an avereage  player in all honesty and was an absolute cock wipe in terms of a person. Again I can’t stand the prick and hope he fails massively.

Guest Howaythetoon

Oh and without Shearer, as much as Bellamy did for his game, he’s back at Coventry. Shearer on the other hand would still bang them in regardless. The bigger player for us was Nobby, we always seemed to play better with him in the team and Dyer especially.

Guest Howaythetoon

The Club would have been better off keeping Bellamy and rifling Shearer and Souness out the door.

What and let player power rule? He would have been better keeping his mouth shut and being more professional. He was a good player for us, but nothing more. He wasnt our key player or some kind of superstar.

...it's not like it's rocket science to run a football club, especially when you get to that level. If you're intelligent enough and a quick learner you will learn pretty soon, within two or three games, what the team needs, training-wise, to survive in that league, get better in that league, to get in the play-offs or even win the league.

Answer to Sunderland's problems come next season  O0

• 2 weeks later...

Sheffield Wednesday were crazy to let Carvalhal go like. Obviously easy to say in hindsight but he gave them a real identity that I see as so valuable and is so lacking in football in this country in general. Always knew you were playing a decent footballing side when coming up against his Wednesday team and they look shit now.