The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Seems their now run by another lunatic Chinaman.

Probably fair cause to them getting the boot. Spent a fair bit in the summer, their wage bill must have taken a considerable hike with Sturridge, Gibbs and Krychowiak on it now. Spent a few amount on Rodriguez and Burke. Sacking off Pulis would have cost them. Owners probably would have appreciated selling Evans to get some money in as well, which didn't happen. Hiring Pardew along with his frying pan to jump straight out off...

“We jus weren’t at it today. The whole club has had a negative desabilisation impact on the players an I think you aw saw the result of that today with that performance. It jus weren’t us out there.”

The only success that McLeish had was with Rangers and if anyone on this Forum had managed Rangers or Celtic in that era they would have been successful. He was a total failure in the Premier league so managing Scotland with no expectations  or chance of success is ideal for him.

He did ok with Birmingham initially didn't he? Sure he won a cup and had them mid-table one year. Not bad for a club like Birmingham.

They got relegated in the same season as winning the cup.

Clubs like Birmingham always wil. Martinez did a good job at Wigan but took them down too and won a cup.

Bellamy contributed much more to us on the pitch than Owen did.

:thup: I may not give two shits about him now but I'll always appreciate his time at the club. No way I could hate him as much as Owen or Pardew.