The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Eric ten Hag Sacked

cp40

Just now, midds said:

Extended his contract in July, sacked him in October. Hope he's absolutely rinsed them on the way out too, it's been on the cards for weeks now though, concerned they may get someone competent now 

I’m not sure that person exists currently tbh.

They won't for 101 reasons, but given where they are and what they need in terms of reaching a point of a quick fix who would coach and make them competent quick they could do a lot worse than Rafa 

Edited by JEToon

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Not sure that is a good fit, but then again they have tried every type of manager, I wonder if that German Bairn at Brighton might be better, it'll cost them like.

1 hour ago, JEToon said:

They won't for 101 reasons, but given where they are and what they need in terms of reaching a point of a quick fix who would coach and make them competent quick they could do a lot worse than Rafa 

Christ.

I like Mr Frank, and now I will have to hate him.

Please don't go there Thomas, you're a nice fella. Go there and you'll turn into a thundercunt, that's what that clubs arrogance does to you.

1 hour ago, JEToon said:

Would be fucking hilarious. He'd have them in the relegation zone by Christmas

Just now, Bimpy474 said:

I like Mr Frank, and now I will have to hate him.

Please don't go there Thomas, you're a nice fella. Go there and you'll turn into a thundercunt, that's what that clubs arrogance does to you.

He's a prick. Well suited to them

My hot take is if they can't get their number one target they should give it to Roy Keane until the end of the season and use him to sort out the bad eggs at the club and reset the standards.  If he makes a go of it great from a Manchester United perspective and if not he's served a purpose. 

1 minute ago, Keggy_Keagal said:

My hot take is if they can't get their number one target they should give it to Roy Keane until the end of the season and use him to sort out the bad eggs at the club and reset the standards.  If he makes a go of it great from a Manchester United perspective and if not he's served a purpose. 

The Graeme Souness approach. Can't see it going wrong. 

1 minute ago, Dr. TC said:

The Graeme Souness approach. Can't see it going wrong. 

Yes and no . Souness was given stewardship of one of the best young squads in the country. That's not the case at Manchester United. I also think Keane did a decent job for that mob down the road Souness also had no connection with the club wheeras Keane does understand and respect those aspects at Manchester United. It'll never happen and I doubt Keane would chance it.  

Ancelotti, Klopp, Simeone and Pep are probably the only managers you could put in, back them, leave them for two years and they would bring you success anything else is a gamble.

If I was a Man Utd fan I'd like Zidane, because those other 4 would probably cost £500 million 

6 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Southgate favourite with the bookies?

Isn't he going to be knighted soon ? Manchester United would love a Sir Gareth. Hope so it would be hilarious, expert at throwing a game from a winning position, he'd get an easy ride from the media though. 

1 minute ago, Keggy_Keagal said:

Isn't he going to be knighted soon ? Manchester United would love a Sir Gareth. Hope so it would be hilarious, expert at throwing a game from a winning position, he'd get an easy ride from the media though. 

Which is perfect for keeping him there as long as possible.

3 minutes ago, Keggy_Keagal said:

Knighted for what ?