The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Hardly a surprise, they've been a mess this season, not sure how much he had to do with their summer transfer dealings but that's where the problems have started. 50 million was way too much for Sigurdson, 30 million for a slight upgrade if at all for Pickford, Rooney to replace Lukaku, it's a mess however a new manager will make a big difference and give them the bounce that they need to get out of trouble, Koeman has looked lost of late.

Its a cause for concern that Rafa still has his family home over on mersyside.

I'm not worried yet, if this takeover wasn't going on right now, I would be but Rafa will know to sit tight for a little while. With his Liverpool roots, it's unlikely he would go there anyway.

Can see Koeman at West Ham next, might be a good fit for them both, once Bilic eventually gets peddled.

Seems a bit harsh tbh, their fixtures have been hellish which has obviously knocked their confidence for the more winnable games. Reckon it would have levelled out.

Haven't seen much of them mind, so if their performances have been that diabolical then fair enough I suppose.

Guest neesy111

Seems a bit harsh tbh, their fixtures have been hellish which has obviously knocked their confidence for the more winnable games. Reckon it would have levelled out.

Haven't seen much of them mind, so if their performances have been that diabolical then fair enough I suppose.

They've looked a mess.

They've looked a mess.

:thup:

They've looked a mess.

:thup:

Absolutely, it's not just their results and the difficult fixture list, they just looked all over the place.

Sean Dyche being linked, hope it's true and happens before Monday night.

Would fit their bill tbh, never really thought of him for the role before, but that one actually makes a lot of sense, would certainly organise that shower.

Sean Dyche being linked, hope it's true and happens before Monday night.

Would fit their bill tbh, never really thought of him for the role before, but that one actually makes a lot of sense, would certainly organise that shower.

A couple of papers going further and saying that he will be the manager, Unsworth to take caretaker charge till it's sorted.