The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Their next appointment is really important for them. They've got Maddison, Barnes, Ndidi, Chilwell, Gray and possibly Tielemans all coming into a really important time in their career, they won't want them all to stagnate and not make the step up from talented youngsters

Yeah I could see that and Bournemouth disappearing.

Not much chance of that if Bournemouth keep spending what they have given Eddie Howe in the Premier League :lol:

Bournemouth spend midtable money even a half decent manager will keep them midtable with the money they spent.

Ake £20million+ defender he bought.

Lerma £20million+ midfielder he bought.

Solanke £20million+ striker he bought.

Honestly where do people get this picture that Eddie Howe is working with some League 2 squad with the worst budget in the world? :mackems:

He isn’t doing some Premier League miracle every season spending that much.

Not much chance of that if Bournemouth keep spending what they have given Eddie Howe in the Premier League :lol:

Bournemouth spend midtable money even a half decent manager will keep them midtable with the money they spent.

We’ve spent £80m more the last 5 years.

Honestly where do people get this picture that Eddie Howe is working with some League 2 squad with the worst budget in the world? :mackems:

awful post

Why you adding what McLaren spent? ???

Talking Rafa vs Eddie Howe here.

Rafa has been stripped of £160million worth of players since he joined while Eddie Howe has been stripped of just £40million and has spent over £100million net more than Rafa Benitez.

Eddie Howe isn’t doing some Premier League miracle with a League 2 squad and some tiny budget like people still think :lol:

How many more OVER £20million buys does Eddie Howe need to do for people to realise he isn’t working with a League 2 squad in the Premier League :mackems:

I really don't get your weird hatred of Eddie Howe :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Howe has done an amazing job at Bournemouth and is the best obvious non top manager in the PL IMO. Saying he’s spent a lot of money is stupid because he hasnt really and what he has spent he’s achieved great things with. He’s at the right club mind, if he were to manage us for example, I think the job would overwhelm him. He’d still do a far better job at a club like ours than the likes of Pardew, McClaren and Big Sam ever could as we saw first hand when they were here.

Why you adding what McLaren spent? ???

Talking Rafa vs Eddie Howe here.

Rafa has been stripped of £160million worth of players since he joined while Eddie Howe has been stripped of just £40million and has spent over £100million net more than Rafa Benitez.

Eddie Howe isn’t doing some Premier League miracle with a League 2 squad and some tiny budget like people still think :lol:

Because Bournemouth were starting as nothing, we ought to have been a mid-table Premier League side when he came up (plus the transfer table I use is the 5 year one). A typical Bournemouth side that first season was Boruc; Francis, Daniels, Cook, Smith; Ritchie, Arter, Gosling, Pugh, Stanislas; King...and they never looked like going down.

He had a few poor windows but it was always going to be difficult to attract good players but he's slowly improved them into a comfortable mid-table side. They've only spent £12m more than Brighton and they've had 2 extra years in the top flight, less than the likes of Watford, Leicester, West Ham, Wolves and even ourselves. He's done class, man.

I really don't get your weird hatred of Eddie Howe :lol:

He did wonders in the lower leagues but is doing just a decent job in the Premier League considering how many £20million+ players he has bought and how much he has spent £170million :snod:

Just not doing the Premier League miracle that people make out is my point :lol: