The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Whoever they get in they won't finish top 4 next season without massive investment. Just look at that defence and CM. Awful.

You said like a week ago that they need just two new players to be something special again. :lol:

Nice blatant fib. Stick to trying to convince the mongs you're a NUFC fan with your nonsense about Colo and Tiote.

FIB

Fucking Illinois Bastards – just pronounced as fib by Wisconsinites referring to people from Illinois, how they drive and act. They drive really fast at home but slower than an old lady with a walker when they’re vacationing in Wisconsin and don’t know were they’re going.

I got cut off by some FIB while I was driving on the I.

:(

Whoever they get in they won't finish top 4 next season without massive investment. Just look at that defence and CM. Awful.

You said like a week ago that they need just two new players to be something special again. :lol:

Nice blatant fib. Stick to trying to convince the mongs you're a NUFC fan with your nonsense about Colo and Tiote.

Turns out I was blatantly fibbing, you said they need three players to be special again and it was almost two weeks ago. I apologize.

£4.5m sounds like Man Utd getting off lightly and Moyes being a nice bloke about it to me.

Daft question - how does this stuff work, would Moyes sitting on his arse the next 5 years mean he was fully entitled to £5m/year or whatever?  Need it be dependent on when he finds another job, how much that pays etc or are all of these things down to the individual set of negotiations?

£4.5m sounds like Man Utd getting off lightly and Moyes being a nice bloke about it to me.

Daft question - how does this stuff work, would Moyes sitting on his arse the next 5 years mean he was fully entitled to £5m/year or whatever?  Need it be dependent on when he finds another job, how much that pays etc or are all of these things down to the individual set of negotiations?

I don't understand these payoffs at all, surely if someone is terrible at their job they can't be entitled to such a massive result.

I don't understand these payoffs at all, surely if someone is terrible at their job they can't be entitled to such a massive result.

Scale, baby.