The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Going to take some serious coaching to make their defence not absolutely horseshit. Do have some half decent players elsewhere.

I look forward to the media getting on his back when he doesn't win every game.

What is this saucery? Being able to appoint a competent manager within a week and not hire the local village idiot for half a season and almost lead you into oblivion.

Reminds me of McClaren's situation during his hollandaise

As a man in his late 40s, I am fully behind any manager in his late 40s who can carry off a combination of smart jacket, jumper, nice shirt, jeans and a pair of Adidas on the touchline.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03158/remigarde_3158676b.jpg

He's going to FREAK OUT when he sees the Adidas store on New Street.

Can you imagine if he gets Villa playing good football and winning games and we stay in the bottom 3.  Yet another example of here's what you could have but instead we opt for the second-rate option

Mind you we need to remember that Newcastle does not have enough Art Galleries to entice a decent manager.

What is this saucery? Being able to appoint a competent manager within a week and not hire the local village idiot for half a season and almost lead you into oblivion.

:lol: :lol: You get two for that.

:clap:

I think he would do well if he had been brought in pre-season.  Huge pressure on him now to have an immediate impact.  I see all the usual candidates have written him off already because he is not English and has not Premier League experience (having played in the league obviously doesn't count).

:lol:

He might have trouble turning them around, but if he can keep them up then longer term I expect he'll do well with their younger players, he does seem to have a reputation for developing youngsters. Slightly risky but progressive appointment. Well done Charnley you baldy fuckwit.