The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Koeman, Bilic and Hughes could all be gone this week.

Think Hughes has got a few games in him yet tbh, Koeman and Bilic i wouldn't be surprised if both go before their next games.

This.

Will be interesting to see who they bring in though, Ancelotti, Pellegrini (and maybe Tuchel) really the only decent managers available.

All the promoted teams this year are upsetting the apple cart.

It’s a weird season though. Outside City, Spurs and Man Utd, almost every other place is up for grabs by whoever wants it most.

I can’t even say with total confidence that Palace will be relegated, despite historical statistics.

Koeman, Bilic... Klopp is safe, he has good team and no defenders, so I'm expecting january transfer activity from Liverpool. 3 or 4 defenders, wouldn't be suprised.

Yep. Klopp has enough credit in the bank to ride this out. VVD's agent is currently stroking his thighs vigorously though, he'll be in demand in a few months without a shadow of a doubt.

Bilic will go a day or 2 before Koeman I think. Both virtually done though, it's "when" not "if".

Convinced these desperately want Rafa but have probably been made aware the earliest he’ll be available is the summer.  We really need to sort our situation out because if we do he’s never going there or anywhere else imo.

Koeman, Bilic and Hughes could all be gone this week.

Think Hughes has got a few games in him yet tbh, Koeman and Bilic i wouldn't be surprised if both go before their next games.

This.

Will be interesting to see who they bring in though, Ancelotti, Pellegrini (and maybe Tuchel) really the only decent managers available.

There are more than 6 good managers in the world. Look at Silva. Pocchetino. They are out there - just need the spotting.

Koeman and Bilic aren't bad managers imo. They will keep the teams up if given the chance. If they both architected the summer spending then they do deserve to get sacked like, West Ham such an old, over the hill team.