The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

For all that Wolves lot, the club is just a stepping stone. If Everton were not in such a f***ing mess atm I’m sure Santo would go for it.

Would be delicious to see them get Allardyce or Dyche.

Allardyce and Dyche are nothing special but they will keep them up. A really bad appointment and we could see the rot setting in and them getting relegated at some point in the next 3 years. If us and Villa can go down then so can Everton.

Wolves are an absolutely minging club like, no idea why anyone would want them in the PL.

Even though it's rank and I throughly dislike the idea it would be canny amusing to see an agent led club packed full of foreign players, who have the cheek not to know the league, blitzing the Championship.

Why don't some of these British managers go abroad for a bit, learn another language and some new tactics, take a spell at a lower league foreign club and actually show that they're willing to better themselves and gain some experience in order to secure a decent job in English football?

It's no different to any other industry - if you're not getting interviews or offers for roles on the next rung, you have two options - change industry or make yourself more attractive to potential employers. Don't just fucking moan to the press.

If I was a club owner i'd 100% go for a multi-lingual, tactically-astute, intelligent, experienced foreign manager over the likes of Tim Sherwood, Ryan Giggs, Alan Pardew etc. It's a total no-brainer!!

Until these fucking halfwits change their attitudes and their approach to the job market, they'll continue to be overlooked in favour of clearly superior options and rightly so.

The best PFM moaning I've heard about this was somebody, can't remember who, last season complaining that the clubs at the top of the Championship were mainly foreign managed and why weren't English managers being given these roles, as if David Wagner getting the Huddersfield gig had been an example of Johnny Foreigner getting a big job ahead of Joe Bloggs, rather than them coming in and dragging a small club into the top flight on merit.

Wagner had also served his time as an apprentice, assisting Klopp and managing the reserve team for Dortmund.  For the ex-players especially who are moaning about not getting the Chelsea job because they played in the Premier League 10 years ago, how many of them would be happy to take that route?

I'll give Giggs some credit for being Van Gaels number 2, but he seems to think because he did that for two years he should now go to the very top pile right away.