The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Don't want Stupid Sam sacked tbh, I want him relegated to finally stop him saying he's far too good for that to happen, the stupid useless lying fat fucker. Iirc he was at Notts County anyway. A colossal bullshitting charlatan. :lol: Hope my adjectives are in the right order.

Edit: God damn, took too long to finish my post. Bloody cats and women and computer. This seems to be a common opinion. I remember he had the easiest fixtures in years when he was here, fucked it up, lied about it, bragged about his achievements, took a massive pay-off and got loads of respect and even more money on the back of it. Unbelievable. A complete twat imo.

Guest bimpy474

Don't want Stupid Sam sacked tbh, I want him relegated to finally stop him saying he's far too good for that to happen, the stupid useless lying fat fucker. Iirc he was at Notts County anyway. A colossal bullshitting charlatan. :lol: Hope my adjectives are in the right order.

Edit: God damn, took too long to finish my post. Bloody cats and women and computer. This seems to be a common opinion. I remember he had the easiest fixtures in years when he was here, fucked it up, lied about it, bragged about his achievements, took a massive pay-off and got loads of respect and even more money on the back of it. Unbelievable. A complete twat imo.

'I hate him'....would have done like :lol:

I really don't get why they would sack Hughton. Give him a chance how much better do you expect to be doing. I don't get the impression the fans are hounding him out either

The best chance of survival is to sack him. He usually scrapes an important home win against a fellow relegation candidate in times of trouble, now he's losing them, he just has to go.

Guest bimpy474

Wait has Allardyce been sacked? Didnt see it anywhere else

Nope, not yet.

WTF.

a) why not.

B) WTF.

Let it keep going, his excuses and bullshit will get more and more desperate. Couldn't happen to a nice bloke, colossal wanker of a man.

Villa have been shocking I must say.  Even when they won a few. Less than 30% possession against Southampton I think it was. There's playing on the counter and there's that. 

Don't think he'll get the sack nor Hughton. And I don't expect either of them to go down.  Could get pretty close and then anything can happen.

It is though. It's fucking mind boggling.

Not just that he should be sacked (I couldn't have a go at their fans or the board wanting a better man in if they can), but that the Norwich board are "clueless" for not sacking him, said by no other than the fella who apparently admires chairmen for sticking by their manager. I don't even know why I'm replying to you, you're a wind up, and obviously a very good one.