Obscure players past and present you really dislike

Super Duper Branko Strupar

Scott Oakes

luton, left midfield ?

Yeah, well remembered. I don't know if he was left midfield, but he scored against us to ditch us out of the cup on Sky when we were favourites in 94. I've a feeling he was man of the match as well.

I was still quite young, we didn't often lose at that time, and I actually thought we were going to win it.

Scott Oakes

luton, left midfield ?

Yeah, well remembered. I don't know if he was left midfield, but he scored against us to ditch us out of the cup on Sky when we were favourites in 94. I've a feeling he was man of the match as well.

I was still quite young, we didn't often lose at that time, and I actually thought we were going to win it.

bizarre, i just remember an article about him in the independent from years back, controlling games from wide etc.

Can't dislike someone who managed to play professional football whilst boshing 10 grams of ching a day.

You would if you had to watch him summarising matches like we have to in Oz.

Got the weirdest school girl giggle as well that nearly makes me put my fist through the screen.

Got no problem with Woan, I seem to remember in the interview after THAT goal he basically apologised for it in so many words and said that he hoped we would still win the title.

This was the Tony Bastard Dorigo sticker i had f***ing shitloads of

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/TOPPS-076-CHELSEA-ex-LEEDS-UNITED-TONY-DORIGO-SAINT-N-GREAVSIE-1988-NGA1-/00/s/NjIwWDQ1MQ==/$(KGrHqRHJCYFBveUECiuBQjSpRd5,Q~~60_35.JPG

:rant:

also gonna add to the list:

Roy Wegerle

Diego Simeone

Eyal Berkovic. Good on John Hartson.

Steve Potts. West Ham legend. Who was chronically shite.

Vinny Samways. Don't know why.

Craig Hignett.  Smarmy looking cunt.

Gavin Maguire. Dirtiest cunt ever. See the tackle that finished Danny Thomas' career.

Francis Benali. Played a million times but was fucking rubbish.

Terry Hurlock. Dirty and shit.

Steve Foster. Hairy faced prick who turned slower than milk. Was shit in the air. Could marginally beat a tortoise in a sprint but only if said tortoise had a leg missing and suffered with asthma. Despite this he played for England.