2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Suarez will miss at least 20-25 matches. Nine international, nine in the Premier League, maybe 2 or 3 in the League Cup, and a number of CL group matches.

and the scary thing is neither Uruguay or Liverpool (club or fans) will acknowledge any wrong doing and continue to paint him as a victimized martyr at the hands of the evil british press its no fucking surprise he's continued doing this kind of shit because he keeps getting protected and will no doubt do something similar in the future.

16/08/2014 15:00 Liverpool v Southampton

23/08/2014 15:00 Manchester City v Liverpool

30/08/2014 15:00 Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool

13/09/2014 15:00 Liverpool v Aston Villa

20/09/2014 15:00 West Ham United v Liverpool

27/09/2014 15:00 Liverpool v Everton

04/10/2014 15:00 Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion

18/10/2014 15:00 Queens Park Rangers v Liverpool

25/10/2014 15:00 Liverpool v Hull City

Games Suarez will miss.

Should have included a suspended life long ban if he ever does it again imo

Should do a reverse version of your avatar for Suarez.

not forgetting a fair chunk of the champions league group stage which could be fatal for liverpools chances in that

I doubt it. They'll inexplicably end up being a top seed and have to beat such mighty opponents as TNS, Maccabi Tel Aviv and Cliftonville.

Will Liverpool not be third or fourth seeds?

not sure actually, they've been out of the cl sure but still picking up coefficient points from the europa league apart from last season. Maybe 2nd seeds?

Suarez will miss at least 20-25 matches. Nine international, nine in the Premier League, maybe 2 or 3 in the League Cup, and a number of CL group matches.

and the scary thing is neither Uruguay or Liverpool (club or fans) will acknowledge any wrong doing and continue to paint him as a victimized martyr at the hands of the evil british press its no f***ing surprise he's continued doing this kind of s*** because he keeps getting protected and will no doubt do something similar in the future.

Personally, I think he continues this sort of behaviour because he has serious problem with lack of impulse controland sanity, but it is incredible the lengths everyone involved for Uruguay has gone to protect him. They treat him like a differently abled family member.

Ligue 1 wages really must be pathetic. Honestly, no idea why players need paying to represent their country at the World Cup ffs

Why Ligue 1, only. :lol: I can only think of Ayew brothers and Mensah who play there.

Somehow every single country aside from the African ones manages to pay their players, though. Iran and Colombia are not amazing, first world and stable nations yet they don't have such problems. It is a give and take, tbh. Song would never dare elbow someone in the spine playing for Barcelona and Muntari/Boateng would never attack officials at their clubs, but their clubs would also never completely disregard their wages and well-being.

Alex Song, Muntari and Boateng are all very rich people. I wouldn't mind so much if it was a home based player or a player in a smaller league but its unforgivable that those players did the things they did and they should never play for their countries again

I

I BELIEVE

I BELIEVE THAT

I BELIEVE THAT WE

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL DRAW, OR LOSE BUT STILL MAKE IT THROUGH ON GOAL DIFFERENCE, OR THAT PORTUGAL AND GHANA WILL DRAW!

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL DRAW, OR LOSE BUT STILL MAKE IT THROUGH ON GOAL DIFFERENCE, OR THAT PORTUGAL AND GHANA WILL DRAW!

Nice one :D

Mike still melting :lol:

:lol: You fucking rat motherfucker. If your team ever fucking played for anything you'd empathize, but England has been shit your entire life, so you just can't understand where we're coming from.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!: Howard, Gonzalez, Bradley, Besler, Beasley, Dempsey, Jones, Davis, Beckerman, Zusi, Johnson

Portugal: Beto, Bruno Alves, Pepe, Miguel Veloso, William Carvalho, Ronaldo, Moutinho, Eder, Nani, Amorim, Pereira

Germany: Neuer, Howedes, Hummels, Schweinsteiger, Ozil, Podolski, Muller, Lahm, Mertesacker, Kroos, Boateng

:lol: You fucking rat motherfucker. If your team ever fucking played for anything you'd empathize, but England has been shit your entire life, so you just can't understand where we're coming from.

:yikes:

#USA starting XI Howard; Johnson, González, Besler, Beasley; Beckerman, Jones; Zusi, Bradley, Davis; Dempsey

Gonzalez on for Cameron because of his supposed prowess through the air, even though Gonzalez has been Mike Williamson-esque through the air lately. Brad Davis on because left foot.

Set pieces and dropping 11 men behind the ball will be the name of the game.

:anguish:

:yikes:

:lol: I am sick with worry Rich. It's all love.