2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

This admin shit, does that include registering for PL/CL games? :lol: Imagine the uproar

hadn't thought of that, that would be fairly horrific essentially turning it into a 6 month ban

Yeah would be Jan 31st for the PL wouldnt it? Surely you can add him to the list for league games as long as theres a space?

The RAWKers saying why should they be punished? What else is there to do? Purely international ban would be pointless with it being a Copa America year coming up. He would be over the moon with that

Suarez will miss at least 20-25 matches. Nine international, nine in the Premier League, maybe 2 or 3 in the League Cup, and a number of CL group matches.

and the scary thing is neither Uruguay or Liverpool (club or fans) will acknowledge any wrong doing and continue to paint him as a victimized martyr at the hands of the evil british press its no f***ing surprise he's continued doing this kind of s*** because he keeps getting protected and will no doubt do something similar in the future.

Personally, I think he continues this sort of behaviour because he has serious problem with lack of impulse controland sanity, but it is incredible the lengths everyone involved for Uruguay has gone to protect him. They treat him like a differently abled family member.

:thup:

I'm happy with the ban. Think FIFA would bail out but they gave him the right punishment. people expecting 24months are clearly biased against him. He's going to miss so much football including the WC and Copa America if they don't win play another 4 games here. It's a good ban in my opinion, hits Uruguay heavily as well for defending him the pricks.

Mike still melting :lol:

:lol: You fucking rat motherfucker. If your team ever fucking played for anything you'd empathize, but England has been shit your entire life, so you just can't understand where we're coming from.

Rattled.

Watch your letterbox Rich!

Guest TruToon94

I think 24 games would be more apt. This is the third time now, how many more times does he need to bite people unprovoked. Not even been tackled, he takes a bite for no reason.

I think 24 games would be more apt. This is the third time now, how many more times does he need to bite people unprovoked. Not even been tackled, he takes a bite for no reason.

How many games is this though? 9 internationals + big part of the league, league cup, Champions league as well. Must clearly be around 24 games in total.

edit* 21 games. That's a s*** load of games.

Flip will be rejoicing that Suarez is banned and can't face them should Uruguay progress to the QF

No way Uruguay get through without Suarez IMO.

Well yes probably, but he will be rejoicing that Brazil won't have to face Uruguay (with Suarez) nonetheless. With Suarez I would have backed them to beat Colombia and give Brazil a good game at the very least.

Flip will be rejoicing that Suarez is banned and can't face them should Uruguay progress to the QF

Well yes probably, but he will be rejoicing that Brazil won't have to face Uruguay (with Suarez) nonetheless. With Suarez I would have backed them to beat Colombia and give Brazil a good game at the very least.

Misunderstood :thup:

I still would favour Colombia personally as i think they are a better overall team with the firepower to cause problems unlike Italy.

But i get where you're coming from.

Seriously, I have a hard time seeing them qualify to the next round even with Suarez. I'm most scared of Chile of all three teams even with Suarez playing.

This admin shit, does that include registering for PL/CL games? :lol: Imagine the uproar

hadn't thought of that, that would be fairly horrific essentially turning it into a 6 month ban

Yeah would be Jan 31st for the PL wouldnt it? Surely you can add him to the list for league games as long as theres a space?

The RAWKers saying why should they be punished? What else is there to do? Purely international ban would be pointless with it being a Copa America year coming up. He would be over the moon with that

nah you can register new players as soon as jan window opens. Not sure about mid way through the season but no doubt the premier league will accommodate as its liverpool and he's a box office player. Champions League is quite another matter however, you register before the groups then can make a few changes (assuming they get through) before the knockouts. Of coarse thats all depending on if he stays, I highly doubt it personally.

Not all the RAWKers are tbf a fair few are calling for him to be sold and saying its all his fault and your always going to have idiot my club right or wrong etc group of fans who refuse to see any wrongdoing ever no matter the club. He's still going to miss a chunk of world cup qualifiers if my maths right as it doesn't include friendlies.