2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where the fuck was all this expert analysis on Germany when they were eating Portugal? Now they look less than dominant and it's Ohhh, they're not set up right.

:lol: You're never going to be respected in football Mike just let it go

Lawro :lol:

Love it

Been on good form this tournament  :lol: Need a red button option to have Lawro on every BBC game instead of putting up with knackers like Neville and Murphy.

Where the fuck was all this expert analysis on Germany when they were eating Portugal? Now they look less than dominant and it's Ohhh, they're not set up right.

:cheesy:

Where the f*** was all this expert analysis on Germany when they were eating Portugal? Now they look less than dominant and it's Ohhh, they're not set up right.

To be fair if you really want to go there i have said multiple times they won't make the semi finals because of the reasons people are talking about and Portugal result didn't really change my mind.

:cheesy:

:lol: Fucking hate Rich.

I have to say, Brad Friedel has been absolutely immense co-commentating on 5 Live Radio. Never ever heard an American talk about football with such knowledge and eloquence. Should have a big future in coaching if he pursues it. Very good to listen to.