2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

More early crosses in general please. Love them when they're shaped around the FB like that :drool:

Bit of a lost art.

I've forgotten what good crossing is like.

More early crosses in general please. Love them when they're shaped around the FB like that :drool:

Bit of a lost art.

Danny Simpson's loss has hit us hard.

Bit of a lost art.

What are the chances of Santon putting one like that in.. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Bit of a lost art.

That Ghana cross in their last game was one of the best i've seen, outside of the left foot, just brilliant.

Bit of a lost art.

Inverted wingers innit.

More of a fullback thing, I'd say. Suppose we've got an inverted one of them as well :laugh:

Bit of a lost art.

...and if he wants to be more like Phil Neville why would he?

Guest bimpy474

Bit of a lost art.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1RA4Bo88DFfUmNc5bi2Kv1kLTO55EQt_rNMZxVyzQ06R2z9Oslg

Nobler  :smitten:

Greece robbing Portugal in 2004 is still one of most annoying moments of football I've ever seen.

http://u.goal.com/187800/187825hp2.jpg

Nah.

http://magnificentobsession.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/sad-rui.jpg

Yeh.

Bit of a lost art.

Inverted wingers innit.

More of a fullback thing, I'd say. Suppose we've got an inverted one of them as well :laugh:

Don't worry we've got Dummett waiting for his chance in reserve with his Shift to left, hold down square for as long as possible trick.

Bit of a lost art.

Inverted wingers innit.

Don't worry we've got Dummett waiting for his chance in reserve with his Shift to left, hold down square for as long as possible trick.

Why would you say this?

Guest bimpy474

Bit of a lost art.

...and if he wants to be more like Phil Neville why would he?

Aspire to be another Phil Neville, god what a man we have as manager.

Bit of a lost art.

Inverted wingers innit.

Why would you say this?

Because deep down I know you love it.