2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

@lee_ryder: #france in delays the Cabella bid slightly further and prolongs agony for #nufc fans on potential Debuchy exit #arsenal

:lol:

:lol: Why does it delay a bid. What the fuck does the World Cup have to do with negotiating with a club?

@lee_ryder: #france in delays the Cabella bid slightly further and prolongs agony for #nufc fans on potential Debuchy exit #arsenal

:lol: Why does it delay a bid. What the fuck does the World Cup have to do with negotiating with a club?

Otherwise we might be mega in deficit from the transfer window and that's not allowed.

Otherwise we might be mega in deficit from the transfer window and that's not allowed.

:lol: But I mean...the further they go, the more chances he has to shine, or be known as a player in a team that made it far in the cup. The price is only going in one direction.

GER v FRA would be an epic matchup

France structure and balance will be the reason they win IMO, but yeah it should be absolutely class.

Think Germany would sweep them aside.

Can't see it, there's so many clear issues with Germany team that i can't see them sweeping aside any good team.

Plus if i can see it, its obvious any professional manager in the KO stage of a WC can see it.

France structure and balance will be the reason they win IMO, but yeah it should be absolutely class.

Can't see it, there's so many clear issues with Germany team that i can't see them sweeping aside any good team.

Plus if i can see it, its obvious any professional manager in the KO stage of a WC can see it.

What are Germany's issues? No recognised striker or presence up front and a lack of fullbacks? Their midfield is the best in the tournament though.

Guest palnese

What are Germany's issues? No recognised striker or presence up front and a lack of fullbacks? Their midfield is the best in the tournament though.

Think that Muller fella disagrees.

I dont think Germany have played at full ability yet bar their first game. Be interesting to see how they do tonight.

Think that Muller fella disagrees.

Fair play.

That Mustafi was pure shit when came on t'other day. Given he came in for an injury I don't see which plan would lead a manager to picking him in a R16 game where you have 1 injury. Do not like.