2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think Torres must be doing it deliberately now. I mean, that was too obvious.

A true artist, the master of reinvention.

Yeah, it's probably conceptual. Only in ten or twenty years will people really start to understand what Torres was really trying to say. Was it a meditation on our need for totemic heroes? A comment on the underlying emptiness of vicarious success? Was he just shit?

Chile starting XI: Bravo; Mena, Jara, Medel, Isla; Vidal, Díaz, Aranguiz; Valdivia, Sánchez & Vargas.

No central defenders, got to love Chile and Sampaoli.

Valdivia :kurt:

You thinking what I'm thinking?

Him shitting over the advertising boardings?

Alexi Lalas is such a cunt

The fucking worst

The way he sits in the chair even annoys the shit out of me :lol:

:lol: Now you're American.

Thank fuck we have Roberto Martinez again.

Alexi Lalas is such a cunt

The fucking worst

The way he sits in the chair even annoys the shit out of me :lol:

:lol: Now you're American.

Thank fuck we have Roberto Martinez again.

I hated him the most when he had that huge mustache. I couldn't take it.

Guest firetotheworks

The scoreline is obviously eye-opening but I'm already annoyed by the concept of Holland beating Spain being a massive shock.

I don't think it is though, it's it being 5-1 and that it should have been more. That's obviously a massive shock.

BqCh440IIAA1RnD.jpg:large

Don't know too much about those two Chileans at centreback but Australia's main threat comes from getting early balls from deep on to Cahill's head. So as long as they're good in the air they'll have this one won pretty easily.

Had they nicked it I think it would have been a mild suprise, but to comletely take them apart in the 2nd half like they did with a defence and midfield that on paper are delightfully average in comparison to what Spain put out was fucking magic, even with the likes of Alonso and Xavi playing with no legs.