2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Who was it that was saying that Benzema's not that good?

Me. Scoring against ten man Honduras isn't changing that.

Scoring between 20-30 a season for Real Madrid, winning pretty much everything and being only 26 should have changed it in the first place tbh.

They stopped existing when colour tv coverage began.

If I came out with that last night I'd have been hounded :lol:

:lol:

Get back in your time-machine, man, Guv!

:lol: :)

FUCK DIS SHIT!

I miss Gerald Stinstadt. Just said "oaaah" or "woooaah" to every goal.

He was good back in the day. So was Gerry Harrison,  Peter Brackley and John Helms.

Brackley is worth a mention purely for youth nostalgia watching Football Italia every week. John Helms also has a place in my heart for his irrelevant tales during our balmy Waffa Cup runs on Channel 5.

Scoring between 20-30 a season for Real Madrid, winning pretty much everything and being only 26 should have changed it in the first place tbh.

I was also another hater. And he's only scored over 20 once in the league; you have to count in his copa rey goals against minnows to bump that up. Should be scoring more imo.  I just find him unimpressive.

He's no Samaras

Samaras better than shit. Benzema not world class. They were my opinions do that obviously means I think Samaras is better than Benzema. Well done mate

I miss Gerald Stinstadt. Just said "oaaah" or "woooaah" to every goal.

He was good back in the day. So was Gerry Harrison,  Peter Brackley and John Helms.

Brackley is worth a mention purely for youth nostalgia watching Football Italia every week. John Helms also has a place in my heart for his irrelevant tales during our balmy Waffa Cup runs on Channel 5.

ITV always used to give him the Scotland gig in World Cups unless England hadn't qualified.

Guest firetotheworks

I was also another hater. And he's only scored over 20 once in the league; you have to count in his copa rey goals against minnows to bump that up. Should be scoring more imo.  I just find him unimpressive.

He's great imo. I dunno how people don't see it.

How many goals against Atletico Madrid, Barcelona?

He's no Samaras

Samaras better than shit. Benzema not world class. They were my opinions do that obviously means I think Samaras is better than Benzema. Well done mate

Not much better than shit. Follow through at best.