2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I really hope the USA turn up for their last couple of games. That was embarrassing despite the result.

One more point is all they can wish for tbh and not get battered by Germany.

Perhaps you don't know that we believe we can win.

:lol: USA ain't nothing to fuck with.

I really hope the USA turn up for their last couple of games. That was embarrassing despite the result.

Perhaps you don't know that we believe we can win.

:lol:

Have you seen Portugal? Honestly more concerned for the US about Ghana than Portugal when the groups were drawn.

I've seen Portugal and they've beaten teams as strong as the US consistently these last few years.

Anyone seen the video of Hart effing and jeffing at a ballboy? Complete embarrassment.

It's not a complete embarrassment. Come on, it's a football game it's towards the end and your team is losing. Unless you mean the ball boy is embarrassing for not doing his job which also is unfair. I understand Hart and I understand the ball boy as he probably went looking for the ball the same place Hart went during the free kick.

Anyone seen the video of Hart effing and jeffing at a ballboy? Complete embarrassment.

It's not a complete embarrassment. Come on, it's a football game it's towards the end and your team is losing. Unless you mean the ball boy is embarrassing for not doing his job which also is unfair. I understand Hart and I understand the ball boy as he probably went looking for the ball the same place Hart went during the free kick.

The ball wasn't even out of play for that long, certainly not long enough to be swearing at kids and kicking advertising hoardings.

The ball wasn't even out of play for that long, certainly not long enough to be swearing at kids and kicking advertising hoardings.

True. Although I doubt the kid actually gave a shit, probably has no idea who that average goalkeeper is.

You guys should embrace you're American brothers IMO.

:lol: They're dicks. Didn't say shit but Well Done when Italy beat your boys.

:lol:  I'd be lording this victory if I was you like

:lol: We really did look like fucking shit, tbh. I'm dead nervous about this Beasley thing.

Neither Portugal nor Germany has the pace on the outside that Ghana does, and that's Beasley's biggest weakness. He'll be okay.

But the whole...I'm gonna go forward....Oh shit am I still a defender? Lapse will be enough to open us up to punishment.

I'm more concerned about how fucking shit Michael Bradley was. Dicked around for 85 minutes when he needed to step the fuck up.

Bradley was really poor.  But Jones was immense. Also, disappointed with Jóhannsson; he needs to do a better job of holding up the ball, running down the clock.

Think/hope Bradley will shine vs. Portugal.

Can't believe we just ignored all passing after spending two years under Klinsmann looking like a decent footballing team. Gotta think that will change, especially if Johannsson starts now. Also, Beasley off for Chandler next time and all is well. Great start  :)

Can't believe we just ignored all passing after spending two years under Klinsmann looking like a decent footballing team. Gotta think that will change, especially if Johannsson starts now. Also, Beasley off for Chandler next time and all is well. Great start  :)

Klinsmann put that down to the aggressive physicality of the ghanaians. If that's the case, we should look a little better against the bunch of sloppy wet Iberian vaginas we'll play on sunday.

I am so tired of supporting Nigeria. I will hold back criticism for now, as a result against Bosnia (seemingly unlikely, I know) would likely assure qualification and don't want to pull the trigger too quickly. But today, every thing was awful. Every aspect of the game. It is lucky that Iran were also rubbish and played cowardly (They might have stopped parking the bus when they realised we had no threat) because a loss would have been deserved. It has been this way since Confed Cup, and it makes one question what is really going on with this team because this is not normal. People kept telling me that the tournament last summer and all these friendlies didn't matter, but here we are on the world's biggest stage being thoroughly outclassed by Iran. Once again, making complete buffoons of ourselves.  The players don't even seem to be exerting anything other than the bare minimum (see Obi Mikel, John: midfield dynamo from ACN and Confed Cup walking around in slow motion serially losing the ball) and the fraud Keshi isn't fussed. A waste.

Ghana-US match was very entertaining. I don't believe Germany intends on exiting this group with anything less than nine points and a massive goal differential, so the US-Portugal game is absolutely crucial. Ghana aren't dead yet, either. A scenario where Germany ends on nine points, while every else has three is highly probable, imo.