2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol: I wish there was a way to just get at Kaka without ending up with Baba telling me to comb my grey hairs.

Beasley knew he was in over his head too. Did you see how wide his eyes were during the game?  :lol:

The proverbial deer in headlights. Fantastic to watch. Can't wait for episode 2.

:lol: He wanted no part of it after a while. Ghana should be ashamed of themselves for losing.

This World Cup has made me aware of a load of old players i thought retired :lol:

Cahill, Beasley and Marquez just to name 3, as it goes i thought Marquez was brilliant today rolled back the years.

If Mondragon plays, he'll overtake Roger Milla as the elder statesman. :lol:

He's still a thing? :lol:

Baba, please, who and what exactly is that Azeez thing? Was there some kind of Nigerian idol competition to feature a man off the street in the team? That wretch was supposed to be playing off Emenike, but never showed for the ball, or made himself available for any pass.

Why did we just launch long balls all game? Have you heard anything suggesting this was our tactic? I can accept not being good enough, and not winning a single game, but our approach was disgusting. It didn't make any sense.

Baba, please, who and what exactly is that Azeez thing? Was there some kind of Nigerian idol competition to feature a man off the street in the team? That wretch was supposed to be playing off Emenike, but never showed for the ball, or made himself available for any pass.

Why did we just launch long balls all game? Have you heard anything suggesting this was our tactic? I can accept not being good enough, and not winning a single game, but our approach was disgusting. It didn't make any sense.

Azeez is an inexperienced 21 year old defensive minded midfielder just coming into his own at his club, who was thrust into a role as some sort of trequarista on the world's biggest sporting stage. Ask Keshi why this was the case, and why people like Lukman and Nosa are watching on tele.

Mike is such a racist pig  :lol:

To be fair that gif has a double meaning, its the old flash an Asian who isn't Korean at Old Type while secretly telling himself that he wants him back because Felton :lol:

:lol: Neither reason is correct. Fuck off ESPN Mole.

When Lin burst on the scene, Oldtype was racist as shit like "Ha ha look at the Chinese try and play basketball." then Lin blew up and he was all :okay: for a month.

Azeez is an inexperienced 21 year old defensive minded midfielder just coming into his own at his club, who was thrust into a role as some sort of trequarista on the world's biggest sporting stage. Ask Keshi why this was the case, and why people like Lukman and Nosa are watching on tele.

Trequartista  :lol:

Can't think of a more inappropriate description for what he was doing out there.

Don't even want to discuss Nigeria anymore. We are never serious about anything. Fucking shameful.