2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fucking love Pitbull.

Falcao is a huge miss. Colombia was one of the teams I was excited to see but this is a game-changer. :(

They do have other players. Big blow but Jackson Martinez will probably start now.

f***ing love Pitbull.

Falcao is a huge miss. Colombia was one of the teams I was excited to see but this is a game-changer. :(

They do have other players. Big blow but Jackson Martinez will probably start now.

Enormous blow. They have great attacking options like you say, but Falcao is in the absolute top tier of strikers. Still think they have enough to go past their group and maybe maybe reach a quarter-finals. Would love Brazil - Colombia in a quarter-final. I want as many South American match-ups as possible in this WC.

It is a big blow but i don't think it will be as big as people think.

They still have Jackson Martinez and a plethora of attacking midfielders behind him which can give him the ammo to be successful.

Can see it being a bigger blow for the player than it will be for the country in the end.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Iranian Premier League ends in 3 weeks, which means Queiroz will have the players in camp 1.5 months prior to start of the WC.

Of course, plenty of players play abroad, but it bodes well for preparations.

Seeing the FA Cup draw, it's a good possibility that Ghoochannejad will be the first Iranian player to play at Wembley for FA Cup semi with Charlton.

Hope Magath gives Dejagah more time as he managed him in Wolfsburg. Good to see Davari pulling a match-winning save for Branscheweig this weekend as well.

My confidence has gone up ever since seeing Nigeria's WC kit.

Still not heard from second FIFA ballot, hope I've got some tickets but not overly confident.

They hadn't sent us any e-mail but went into our application and saw that it was successful.

Tickets to all six games in Salvador. Going to be some shit this World Cup.

Still not heard from second FIFA ballot, hope I've got some tickets but not overly confident.

They hadn't sent us any e-mail but went into our application and saw that it was successful.

Tickets to all six games in Salvador. Going to be some shit this World Cup.

Just done this.

Got all the tickets I wanted in Porto Alegre (my base). Didn't get England v Uruguay tickets, will just try and buy some outside the ground on the day.

Tickets to all six games in Salvador. Going to be some s*** this World Cup.

Just done this.

Got all the tickets I wanted in Porto Alegre (my base). Didn't get England v Uruguay tickets, will just try and buy some outside the ground on the day.

:thup: That's excellent. Just remember that buying tickets outside the arena is a criminal offence in Brazil and also if you really want the ticket try through the first come first get phase on the 12th of Marc at 12PM CET.

Is it all the games in Porto Alegre? You'll have some cold World Cup, the morning must be freezing cold for Brazil. Never been there but could easily imagine morning reaching 3 - 5 degrees.

Tickets to all six games in Salvador. Going to be some s*** this World Cup.

Just done this.

:thup: That's excellent. Just remember that buying tickets outside the arena is a criminal offence in Brazil and also if you really want the ticket try through the first come first get phase on the 12th of Marc at 12PM CET.

Is it all the games in Porto Alegre? You'll have some cold World Cup, the morning must be freezing cold for Brazil. Never been there but could easily imagine morning reaching 3 - 5 degrees.

I presume the games I didn't get are sold out though so I doubt they will be any tickets on the 12th?

Will the ticket thing be enforced strictly? It's also a criminal offence here under the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 but it happens.

Aware that Porto Alegre won't be hot, but I don't choose where my friends live! Also spending time in Rio and Sao Paulo.