2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Janmaat looks utterly dogshit this game

Their defense is dog s***. Blind hasn't had a good game either. I've said it all along, it was a one-off against Spain. They had two guys running it all for them in RvP and Robben, without them they're not much tbh. Only if those two perform at the highest level will they go really deep in this tournament.

Get in! Not the most comfortable win to say the least, but that should see us through... :indi:

Was a good game. Robben and RVP made the difference. The defining moment was when Tommy Oar was through on goal and tried to pass, only for RVP to score at the other end. We are just too inexperienced at the moment.

Get in! Not the most comfortable win to say the least, but that should see us through... :indi:

Was a good game. Robben and RVP made the difference. The defining moment was when Tommy Oar was through on goal and tried to pass, only for RVP to score at the other end. We are just too inexperienced at the moment.

Yous played well mate. Better than Spain at the very least. ;)

I love how Martin O'neill was saying individual brilliance can win you alot of games. Those comments stink of Alan Pardew.

Except O'Neill is twice the manager. Not that I like him one bit, mind.

I love how Martin O'neill was saying individual brilliance can win you alot of games. Those comments stink of Alan Pardew.

Except O'Neill is twice the manager. Not that I like him one bit, mind.

No arguments from me. Still his teams played atrocious football imo.