2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not a chance in hell that Greece stop Ivory Coast, as negative as they are they don't have the defensive capabilities they once did.

Eventually the Ivorians will have too much for them, also expect Colombia to dispatch Japan with relative ease.

Not a chance in hell that Greece stop Ivory Coast, as negative as they are they don't have the defensive capabilities they once did.

Eventually the Ivorians will have too much for them, also expect Colombia to dispatch Japan with relative ease.

Ivory Coast have hardly pulled up any trees going forward, they made seriously hard work of a poor Japan side. Hope you're right mind.

Colombia may pick an unnecessary ridiculous team, I probably would. Definitely pick Grandad Mondragon.

I didn't think of that, yeah they probably will. Still would expect them to win though, some decent players on their bench who haven't had a kick yet.

Ivory Coast gave hardly pulled it any treed going forward, they made seriously hard work of a poor Japan side. Hope you're right mind.

Drogba, Bony, Gervinho and Yaya have too much class for Greece to handle IMO. Also expect Columbia's third choice team to beat this awful Japan side.

Ivory Coast gave hardly pulled it any treed going forward

Hey Neesy.

Colombia may pick an unnecessary ridiculous team, I probably would. Definitely pick Grandad Mondragon.

I didn't think of that, yeah they probably will. Still would expect them to win though, some decent players on their bench who haven't had a kick yet.

Aye true; Balanta, Guarin, Martinez & Quintero are all IMO better than some of the starters.

Can't see Italy winning their next two games. They're not very good.

What have you seen to suggest they're not very good? Genuine question, I don't really take much interest in the qualifiers tbh.

I think they were 1 win in 7 before the tournament and drew 1-1 with Luxembourg a week before the start with a full strength side, and 0-0 with Ireland the week before.

They played a lot experimental formations in the build up though. They lack a bit pace but Italy are a pretty solid side at full strength I think.

Confident they'll beat Uruguay and Costa Rica then?

:lol: No.

Ballack: "Oh, John Terry? He still owes me a Champions League title."

I love this guy :lol:

Too bad they keep putting him with Lalas.

I have been enjoying Roberto Martinez's punditry far too much.  The dude just oozes class and understanding.  Would fucking love him at Newcastle.

@GraemeBailey  6m

Ibrahim Toure, the brother of Yaya and Kolo, has died at the age of 28. He was also a professional footballer.

3 players now in the CIV squad that have had a recent bereavement. :(