2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

World Cup tickets design is done:

http://img.fifa.com/mm/photo/tournament/ticketing/02/32/07/16/2320716_full-lnd.jpg

As for stadium progress. Sao Paulo still behind although the cranes have now been removed from holding the roof together. A lot of things to do still. Already been handed over to Corinthians but won't be used until the World Cup I think.

Inside

1908271_685424874827125_5896147277567566363_n.jpg

Outside

10178051_239925912866771_4663433818823009027_n.jpg

Guest neesy111

I've got to say the architecture of the stadiums in brazil has been in the main spot on for this World Cup and not looking like a set of flat pack stadiums.

Estadio das Dunas in Natal where US v Ghana and the last group game between Italy and Uruguay will play is looking quite nice as well. A bit of a modern touch to it.

13878893775_c7c3529e0d_b.jpg

I've got to say the architecture of the stadiums in brazil has been in the main spot on for this World Cup and not looking like a set of flat pack stadiums.

Well for the money spent I'd guess it's the least of requirements.

Guest neesy111

Well for the money spent I'd guess it's the least of requirements.

Very true.

With many thanks to Felipão I've just secured two tickets to Uruguay v England in São Paulo!

In the corporate seats, this trip is turning out to be very expensive!

:thup: You're going to have a blast, glad I could help. Make sure to eat loads of food and drink loads so you make that corporate seat worth it :lol:

With many thanks to Felipão I've just secured two tickets to Uruguay v England in São Paulo!

:thup: You're going to have a blast, glad I could help. Make sure to eat loads of food and drink loads so you make that corporate seat worth it :lol:

This seat cost more than my NUFC Season Ticket, I intend to eat and drink them out of everything! :lol:

This seat cost more than my NUFC Season Ticket, I intend to eat and drink them out of everything! :lol:

:lol: :lol: Hope you get some nice merchandise as well.

Does Filipe Luis get in the Brazil squad Flip?

Don't actually no. He's not looked close to getting in, but now with the way Atletico is playing I think he might. Problem is Scolari is looking to maybe only bring three fullbacks since Luiz Gustavo can cover there and Dani Alves has played there before. But with Dani's form and Marcelo's injuries I think Maxwell or Filipe will get called up.

Guess the Luis Gustavo thing makes sense but mad that someone of that quality could not go to the World Cup. Guess he falls down for being one of the rare FBs these days who can defend better than he can attack.

Always reminds me of Jose Enrique when he plays, better obvs.

Presume Lamela has no chance of going to this?

Given he's crocked and been shit, nah.

Messi, Kun, Higuain, Palacio and Lavezzi will the forwards me thinks, been the inclusions for most of the qualifiers.

Estadio das Dunas in Natal where US v Ghana and the last group game between Italy and Uruguay will play is looking quite nice as well. A bit of a modern touch to it.

13878893775_c7c3529e0d_b.jpg

Looks like a melted SJP