2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wavin' Flag was better than Waka Waka in 2010, too.

Wavin' Flag was class. :D

:thup:

Love Generation was also a World Cup song? Or was it just played a lot during the World Cup?

Anthem and Live for Love United in 2002 were also nice :lol: Especially the video for the latter.

Got a free Panini sticker book with the Torygraph today

Crippling me financially at the minute  http://s3.postimg.org/94xr56qrj/Screen_Shot_2014_04_10_at_22_01_26.png

Tempted to do this?

How much is a packet of stickers? I have not done anything like this since the early 90's and I recall a packet of stickers were about 26 pence?

50p.

There's three of us in the office with albums, with a fourth getting itchy feet.  I'm the youngest and I'm 25.  It's all quite sad.  :lol:

FWIW, got Debuchy and Cabaye in the same packet. Inseparable, even in sticker form.

I'm 28 ffs but I am tempted.

Guest neesy111

50p.

There's three of us in the office with albums, with a fourth getting itchy feet.  I'm the youngest and I'm 25.  It's all quite sad.  :lol:

FWIW, got Debuchy and Cabaye in the same packet. Inseparable, even in sticker form.

I'm 28 ffs but I am tempted.

5 packs for 2 quid in Asda.

Got mine this morning.