2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reckon if I had to play football in Manaus I'd literally be only bones after the match after sweating skin and insides out.

Howards beard will have a pint of sweat. I can't believe he's not had to shave it.

:milner: alert...

but I like having a beard to soak up sweat than it running off your face like a young mountain source.

Despite the goal, and the constant threat Portugal pose because they have better players and all that. We've done well. Wish they didn't score that goal, and that we took our chances a bit better, but I don't feel totally hopeless. Feel like there's a way back in, as long as we score the next goal.

Beasley getting it in the neck in the studio.

He's played way better than he did last time. Tell the studio to shut the fuck up.

It's Brad Friedel!

:lol: Well then tell him to pick a fucking accent.

Beasley getting it in the neck in the studio.

He's played way better than he did last time. Tell the studio to shut the fuck up.

It's Brad Friedel!

:lol: Well then tell him to pick a fucking accent.

:lol: It is all over the map, like.

Guest firetotheworks

Nowt wrong with it, we're English. I'd like to think they'd do the same if Scotland were there and that would be my only complaint.