2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Players are too soft nowadays. It's a contact sport. You wouldn't have seen Terry Butcher go down from a challenge like that. When I'm reffing my kids' games I'd have just waved play on.

Too right, i give the kids a dig as i run past as well.

I think only reason he was still on the pitch is because he seemed to regret it immediately and it wasn't malicious. Very clear red nonetheless in my opinion.

Didn't think it was a red. Just missed the ball and Onazi got very unlucky. Absolutely nothing malicious in the challenge. Well done ref.

BrZNtsXCEAAXZGY.png

"suffered the physical condition of a bite during the collisision with me"

:lol: Hilarious attempt to not really admit to biting while also apologize. Then asks for the ban to be reduced for saying sorry. The time for saying sorry is before you are punished.

Guest neesy111

Players are too soft nowadays. It's a contact sport. You wouldn't have seen Terry Butcher go down from a challenge like that. When I'm reffing my kids' games I'd have just waved play on.

:thup:

Always hate it that if contact is made people either think it's a foul or a dive nowadays ffs.

aye, it was a foul

OK :lol:

Man, I am too angry and sick right now. I had to leave the party after Yobo's calamity. How is it after 25 years, we still cannot defend set pieces? The useless Yankee ref was scared to get out his red card for Blaise, so Onazi has his leg broken and there is punishment. Keshi refuses to bring quality depth, so we have to stick on a clubless guy that couldn't hack it at Kilmarnock, the midfield collapses and France dominate. Also, all the known strikers from our country and Keshi has no one to bring on to get a goal for the same reason. Good chances in both halves wasted, every corner poor. Always the same.

2nd round would have been accepted before the tournament, but I am seething right now. Four years is a long time and we had serious chance to win today. :lol: Up Brazil and Algeria I suppose.

Really wanted a west African team to make a run this year.  Right after the match I saw a dude riding a bicycle wearing one of the double green Nigeria jerseys.  He was pedalling so slowly and looked so sad.  :( 

Guest palnese

Really wanted a west African team to make a run this year.  Right after the match I saw a dude riding a bicycle wearing one of the double green Nigeria jerseys.  He was pedalling so slowly and looked so sad.  :(

Shola?

Shola?Was he eating an apple?

FYP

Rank how most the teams just abided by FIFAs laughable one colour kit rule in favour of tradition.

Not so bothered about other countries but I quite like Angleterre wearing all white.

Don't mind it so much for us actually but Germany not having black shorts is playing with my mind.