Cardiff City vs Newcastle United - Saturday 5th October

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest hatem garrincha

I'll admit he wasn't brilliant in the first 45 against Everton (who the f*** was??) but he's earned us 6 of our 7 points so far pretty much on his own, surely you've got to play the lad?

Pardew legendary passion for statistics have suddenly gone.

Two games ago, Pardew's merry band of fans were wanking themselves silly about what magnificent form he'd coaxed out of Ben Arfa after that famous win at Villa Park (that will live long in the memory for us all).

Now he's fucking dropped him. :lol: The cowardly spineless little turd.

Two games ago, Pardew's merry band of fans were wanking themselves silly about what magnificent form he'd coaxed out of Ben Arfa after that famous win at Villa Park (that will live long in the memory for us all).

Now he's f***ing dropped him. :lol: The cowardly spineless little turd.

I'm just hoping this rumour turns out to be false personally.

Cardiff like it or not are one of the weaker sides in the league, home or away we should be looking to impose our style on them and make them adapt to stop us but because we've got that inept cunt in charge we are going to drop our best player because he wasn't at his best when played out of position the game before.

Typical fucking Pardew the whole team had a bad first half at Everton not just HBA but he's singling him out and making an example? It's funny how it takes countless shit games to drop Cisse but HBA has two and he's out.

If their was a help fat mike pay off Pardew fund i'd chip in.

Cardiff like it or not are one of the weaker sides in the league, home or away we should be looking to impose our style on them and make them adapt to stop us but because we've got that inept cunt in charge we are going to drop our best player because he wasn't at his best when played out of position the game before.

Typical fucking Pardew the whole team had a bad first half at Everton not just HBA but he's singling him out and making an example? It's funny how it takes countless shit games to drop Cisse but HBA has two and he's out.

Does anyone know exactly what our style is

Cardiff like it or not are one of the weaker sides in the league, home or away we should be looking to impose our style on them and make them adapt to stop us but because we've got that inept c*** in charge we are going to drop our best player because he wasn't at his best when played out of position the game before.

Typical f***ing Pardew the whole team had a bad first half at Everton not just HBA but he's singling him out and making an example? It's funny how it takes countless s*** games to drop Cisse but HBA has two and he's out.

Does anyone know exactly what our style is

I think at heart he's a 4-4-2 man, who likes to play direct balls into either the channels or the frontman.

Benny seems to have gone mentally AWOL in the last couple of games. He started thinking and talking of becoming a Club legend and lost focus IMO.

Dropping him to the bench will hopefully get his feet back on the ground.

Guest Haris Vuckic

So he's actually going thinking that the second half at Goodison was a decent performance? :anguish:

Are you saying it wasn't? We were an inch away from 3-3 at a ground where they hadn't conceded a goal in ten hours.

So he's actually going thinking that the second half at Goodison was a decent performance? :anguish:

Are you saying it wasn't? We were an inch away from 3-3 at a ground where they hadn't conceded a goal in ten hours.

Too bloody right I'm saying it wasn't.

Guest bimpy474

Tbf we did play better (would have been harder to play worse like) but Everton could have scored two or three more themselves. We were so bad 1st half and when they eased back in the 2nd half, it was hard to judge it properly.

For me i'm uber worried defensively, we are now concededing so easily it's a joke. Tbh it's been like that for over a year now and becoming the norm.