Newcastle United vs Liverpool - Sat 19th October @ 12.45pm (live on BT Sport)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Haris Vuckic

"Don't worry, Pardew will never be stupid enough to drop Anita and bring Tiote back."

You'd think Anita was Clarence Seedorf the way people go on mind. :lol:

Is he better than Tiote ?

Seedorf is aye.

An on form Tiote - it's close but I suppose we haven't seen that in a long while..

Guest bimpy474

"Don't worry, Pardew will never be stupid enough to drop Anita and bring Tiote back."

Seedorf is aye.

An on form Tiote - it's close but I suppose we haven't seen that in a long while..

That's the point though, Anita is playing better yet Tiote is picked ahead of him. It's just a wrong decision.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Seedorf is aye.

That's the point though, Anita is playing better yet Tiote is picked ahead of him. It's just a wrong decision.

Dropping Ben Arfa was the wrong decision till it worked :thup:

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Ben Arfa as a false No9 reminds me Anzhi mamkakakakakkakalala where we were pinned into our own half for most of the match. Just keep things simple and on the left. Maybe Gouffran and Remy can swap but Benny is better when he's given a simple task to do.

Guest bimpy474

Seedorf is aye.

Dropping Ben Arfa was the wrong decision till it worked :thup:

Ben Arfa played terrible and in somes opinion deserved to be dropped, Anita didn't and that was the difference.