Newcastle United 2 - 2 Liverpool - 19/10/13 - Post-match reaction from page 27

Beren

Was straight after they equalised at 2-2.

Fully agree with madras, they were very quiet considering the numbers and that they played alright.

That ultra-loud smokebomb thing did make me touch cloth though so fair play on that one.

The load bang couldn't have been a smoke bomb as it didn't create any smoke.

The smokebomb was later on, after their 2nd goal I think.

Possibly already mentioned but that was the worst Liverpool following for quite some time. The numbers were there but the support was terrible. For once the tedious "your support is Fucking shit" was warranted. Heard them celebrate both goals and that was all. 1-1 and the oppo down a man and they gave nothing to their team.

The 1-1 last year at Anfield was the quietest home crowd I've ever seen at an away game. Only the goal and them getting soaked got a response.

Possibly already mentioned but that was the worst Liverpool following for quite some time. The numbers were there but the support was terrible. For once the tedious "your support is Fucking shit" was warranted. Heard them celebrate both goals and that was all. 1-1 and the oppo down a man and they gave nothing to their team.

The 1-1 last year at Anfield was the quietest home crowd I've ever seen at an away game. Only the goal and them getting soaked got a response.

I've been to Anfield twice and it was quiet as anything both times.

I've said it for years, when they are winning fans of the so called top clubs are some of the best at lording it over you but when they face even the tiniest bit of adversity they go completely missing, quiet as mice until one of their superstar players rescues them.

It was Mrs Bimpy farting..

I beg your pardon.

Sorry :(

Dont be daft i was pissing myself at that :lol:

:lol: Didn't think you'd be offended tbh, you don't really promote her as the new Adriana Lima :lol:

Guest bimpy474

It was Mrs Bimpy farting..

I beg your pardon.

Sorry :(

Dont be daft i was pissing myself at that :lol:

:lol: Didn't think you'd be offended tbh, you don't really promote her as the new Adriana Lima :lol:

Not quite :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

When they hammered us 5-1 their fans were pathetic, gently cheering their goals. Our support that day however was brilliant. 5-1 hammering and a rendition of "oh Newcastle" a few minutes before the final whistle. No boos either IIRC. I'm sure they (Liverpool) were applauded that day as well.

Newcastle scored two goals for the fifth successive Premier League game (sixth in all competitions).

Didnt realise that

Papiss Cisse is struggling to score goals because..

Ba is a greedy bastard

He's played out of position

We don't create enough chances

Another down, next.

:troll:

Newcastle scored two goals for the fifth successive Premier League game (sixth in all competitions).

Didnt realise that

Papiss Cisse is struggling to score goals because..

Ba is a greedy b******

He's played out of position

We don't create enough chances

Another down, next.

:troll:

He's the only man in world football who has correctly interpreted the offside rule.