How far can they go - what would break you?

Guest Howaythetoon

Guest Rustin Cohle

We've replaced Carroll. We've had Ba, Cisse, Remy, L. De Jong, Perez, Rivierie and Ferrerya since.

Just a shame that Remy was a loan, de Jong was s***, Rivieire is looking like a flop and Ferrerya is s***.

Proven during his myriad of first-team appearances.

He can't get a game ahead of Cisse, Armstrong and Rivieire because he's shit.

We've replaced Carroll. We've had Ba, Cisse, Remy, L. De Jong, Perez, Rivierie and Ferrerya since.

Just a shame that Remy was a loan, de Jong was s***, Rivieire is looking like a flop and Ferrerya is s***.

He can't get a game ahead of Cisse, Armstrong and Rivieire because he's shit.

Have you seen him play? Or even read reports from anyone who has seen him play?

Guest Rustin Cohle

He can't get a game ahead of Cisse, Armstrong and Rivieire because he's s***.

No. If he's any decent he'd have played for us so far or he would have signed for a decent team. He's done neither.

He's shit. Accept it and move on.

He can't get a game ahead of Cisse, Armstrong and Rivieire because he's s***.

No. If he's any decent he'd have played for us so far or he would have signed for a decent team. He's done neither.

He's s***. Accept it and move on.

Yeah because Carver and Pardew never picked him, he's shit.

Guest Rustin Cohle

:rolleyes: massive simpleton

Feel free to get involved with the footballing debate and tell me why you think he's anything but shit.

Guest Rustin Cohle

He's sitting laughing at all the bites he's getting to be fair.

No I'm not. I think HBA is a wasted talent, Ferrerya is shit,  Anita is rubbish and Colback is decent. It's not hard to grasp.

Guest Rustin Cohle

Feel free to get involved with the footballing debate and tell me why you think he's anything but s***.

I have no idea whether he's s*** or not. Neither do you.

I know he's shit.

Guest Rustin Cohle

There's literally no logic behind anything you're saying.

How? He doesn't get first team appearances ahead of Cisse, Armstrong & Rivieire. When he was on the bench he was never even looked upon. Even the reserves don't bother with him. The club seemingly weren't that fussed if he left in Janaury (was it Sampdoria linked?), no clubs took a punt on him.

Everything points to him being shit. The shitty Ukrainian and Argentine divisions must be his standard.

Guest Rustin Cohle

How? He doesn't get first team appearances ahead of Cisse, Armstrong & Rivieire. When he was on the bench he was never even looked upon. Even the reserves don't bother with him. The club seemingly weren't that fussed if he left in Janaury (was it Sampdoria linked?), no clubs took a punt on him.

Everything points to him being s***. The shitty Ukrainian and Argentine divisions must be his standard.

http://inbedwithmaradona.com/100-2013-review/2013/11/15/facundo-ferreyra

Posted November 2013. I bet they regret writing that article.

Everything points to him being shit. The shitty Ukrainian and Argentine divisions must be his standard.

So you're happy with the judgement of the NUFC staff. I am not. And therefore would never say that he's crap, because I have no idea whether he's crap. He seems to have done perfectly well in his career before NUFC, so I see no reason to think that he's so crap he shouldn't even get a game for the reserves.

Guest Rustin Cohle

Everything points to him being s***. The shitty Ukrainian and Argentine divisions must be his standard.

So you're happy with the judgement of the NUFC staff. I am not. And therefore would never say that he's crap, because I have no idea whether he's crap. He seems to have done perfectly well in his career before NUFC, so I see no reason to think that he's so crap he shouldn't even get a game for the reserves.

He's done well in the Argentine and Ukraine divisions. Shit divisions. That's his standard. He's nowhere near good enough to be at NUFC.

This assumes that the club knows what they're doing, and wouldn't do something as utterly ludicrous as sending Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa to Roma.

See: Abeid, Mehdi.

Ferreyra may well be crap but I'd prefer to trust my eyes than relying on the judgement of luminaries such as Carver and Pardew.