Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh btw, when I say I'm going to be manager, I hope the Reds aren't expecting any form of actual tactical knowledge or "management". I'll bring some Haribos though, obviously.

Also given I'd guess the vast majority of the team will be older than me, I'm going to do well to command respect. Might ritually sacrifice Slim to show I mean business.

Put O-Nut and Duffy at centre half :thup:

Looks like the Doc is after getting himself a free role this time.

:lol: If those two are playing, I belong in midfield, they're both walls.

You'll never defeat the rotating blue frontline.

How's your back, you non-text-replying b******?

I did reply, albeit late!

But aye, improved today. Still a bit worried. Definitely won't be getting any training in beforehand :lol:

Still need to book tickets ffs.

Played a cheeky game of 5 a-side on NYE, got a 7 a-side league game on Tuesday. Ready to roll.

I'm looking forward to our midfield battle Ian, we can reconcile our differences regarding dat Pards

:lol:

What differences? Actually I kind of preferred not knowing who anyone was last time!

Anyway, it's up to the gaffer who he wants to go with on the day, just happy to be in and around the place.

Anyone driving from the vicinity of Central Station fancy giving me (and I dare say one or two others, TaylorJ for one) a lift to Coach Lane? Will pay petrol money, obviously. My train gets in 10am Saturday morning. No worries if not, I'll just Metro it.

Anyone driving from the vicinity of Central Station fancy giving me (and I dare say one or two others, TaylorJ for one) a lift to Coach Lane? Will pay petrol money, obviously. My train gets in 10am Saturday morning. No worries if not, I'll just Metro it.

I can swing by as coming from Gateshead...

If you come to jesmond Metro I can

My back is still fecked. I'm hoping it'll be at least bearable but it's hopeless for wing play.

You'll still be more mobile than half the team, myself included. Play CB with me, I'll look after you. We'll bond.

My back is still fecked. I'm hoping it'll be at least bearable but it's hopeless for wing play.

You'll still be more mobile than half the team, myself included. Play CB with me, I'll look after you. We'll bond.

CB :lol: you'll change your mind once you see me.