Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aye but it's inevitable that the blues complain and make up some rule about not being allowed to have a professional footballer on your side. Bullshit iyam.

If it's Shola I don't have a problem with it personally.

You say that, but imagine if Shola actually strutted onto that pitch? He would destroy any and all cbs arrayed against him, he'd probably score 10 goals before half time.

Right, in all seriousness I've got Tonsillitis, a high temperature and on Penicillin. Not had a decent nights sleep as week. I'll see how things go and if I feel okay in the morning I'll come along and play in net.

Right, in all seriousness I've got Tonsillitis, a high temperature and on Penicillin. Not had a decent nights sleep as week. I'll see how things go and if I feel okay in the morning I'll come along and play in net.

:lol: Make up your mind.

Nah, if you're feeling utterly grim, obviously don't bother. S'all good.

Trying to think if there's owt else I need to inform before I hit the hay (sleeping :yao:).

Don't think so. I think we're sound for numbers - people dropping out is always gonna happen, it's no biggy. It's a shame those that have couldn't make it along - next time, lads!

When you turn up, it's under the name Matthew Lishman so if you say that at the front desk they should direct you to the changing rooms. Our pitch is to the left of the main building as you look at it. I've a feeling we're the only party there tomorrow so you may just need to follow the noise!

See you in the morning, chaps. Absolutely can't wait. :)

ALLEZ LES BLEUS!