Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Legs are ok but feeling the hangover more. Hopefully catch some people today too!

Where you watching the match T01?

Taylor's off to the match but I'll be out. Not bothered where.

I'll be in town in an hour. 

Just woke up now or I would be out.

Half expected you to still be on it now with no sleep :lol:

Ha ha also was nice to meet you and someone else who backs Pardew.

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab246/dannydfc/the-inbetweeners-football-friend-kids-t-shirt-38504-p.png

Head for me :undecided:

Back's not hurting for the first time after one of those, mind, so I'm thankful to Coach Lane for changing the surface to whatever that new stuff is.

Much more spring than the rubber crumb and no black bits everywhere for once as well.

My arse is the main problem. Cumulative food, drink and exercise has left me dropping nuclear waste since about 4pm yesterday. That one in the town wall was outstanding. I should have signed that masterpiece.

Once again this was class. Various moments had me uncontrollably laughing on the night out (e.g. Brett's darts :lol: :lol:) and it was great to see everyone. The R v B game was, of course, total Reds domination.

I propose we don't wait another year for the next one though. I'm thinking an end-of-season clash in May. Also, hope those who hadn't been to one of these (be it the game or the night) enjoyed it. And thanks again to Yorkie for organising it.

Throat knacks now from doing frankly too many Wade Barrett impressions. And the gym is without doubt getting abused this week given the quantity of food and beer consumed this weekend, potentially undoing most of my initial good post-Christmas work. :lol:

Mint day/night/weekend, as always.

Aye, we should have a moment of the match/trip. Probably brett's darts though, fucking hell. Still won so you lot must be shite.

Also hope all those who travelled had a good time and got home alright.

Must say cheers to LFEE for being a cracking host. What a gent :thup:

Neesy's parting words to me today were "you were shite yesterday n all", feeling the love :lol:

Aye, we should have a moment of the match/trip. Probably brett's darts though, f***ing hell. Still won so you lot must be s****.

Various moments had me uncontrollably laughing on the night out (e.g. Brett's darts :lol: :lol:)

People underestimate my coaching ability in all this, i might not have been able to throw a dart into the dart board however i turned Taylor into a deadly asset when he had hardly played darts before in his life. The way i made him mentally believe that the double 4 was the size of an ocean was truly remarkable and sure enough he dropped the dart straight in there. Scenes.