Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper should be taking them really. Keepers that can't kick are a pet hate of mine.

But a very common problem, even as far up as professional standard there are keepers who are hopeless at kicking. The inability to clear the ball adequately is a problem in amateur football that leads to so many goals.

:thup:

It's just a massive red flag about the confidence of a keeper for me. Immediately showing weakness.

Probably better than them scuffing it straight to the other team like, but if they're even vaguely competent, they should take the kick.

It wasn't like I was demanding them and crying off if anyone said something.

Liar.

(Pretty sure I saw the big man asking the ref for a tissue to dry his eyes after the first toys came flying out the pram)

It wasn't like I was demanding them and crying off if anyone said something.

Liar.

(Pretty sure I saw the big man asking the ref for a tissue to dry his eyes after the first toys came flying out the pram)

Look at these red bastards and the malicious libel they are churning out. Your mind games won't work on me Desmond.

Reading this I'm genuinely unhappy I can't play

So are we. We'd be genuinely interested to see if you can maintain your calm mackem persona in the face of constant high level first person bantering.

I'm sure with planning you could organise an N-O North American Forum Game, there's plenty of you over there. Maybe after a couple of years you could even lead your team of 'forriners' on tour to take on the might of the N-O Presidents Select XI.

Such a thing would be delightful, but you've already got about 6 people dropping out who can't be fucked to drive 4 miles. I can only imagine what the conversion rate would be if people needed to travel 4000 miles. We need someone rich to bankroll all this shit.

Reading this I'm genuinely unhappy I can't play

So are we. We'd be genuinely interested to see if you can maintain your calm mackem persona in the face of constant high level first person bantering.

I reckon I could manage  :lol: