Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd just like to put one thing straight. The regulars has never been anywhere near my wife. To be more precise, when I mentioned that somebody off the forum was more than likely to try and scrounge a lift with us, and proceeded to describe him (and his usual level of #bantz) she ran outside and had at the car tyres with a very expensive set of steak knives. We are now getting the train up.

Furthermore, I'll play her his comments and then somebody can video her tearing him a new arsehole when they do finally meet.

Really enjoyed the rest of his comments though. Nobody can say he isn't entertaining. Nixon is clearly the star here though, his professionalism just radiates through the airwaves.

I'd just like to put one thing straight. The regulars has never been anywhere near my wife. To be more precise, when I mentioned that somebody off the forum was more than likely to try and scrounge a lift with us, and proceeded to describe him (and his usual level of #bantz) she ran outside and had at the car tyres with a very expensive set of steak knives. We are now getting the train up.

Furthermore, I'll play her his comments and then somebody can video her tearing him a new arsehole when they do finally meet.

Really enjoyed the rest of his comments though. Nobody can say he isn't entertaining. Nixon is clearly the star here though, his professionalism just radiates through the airwaves.

This may well be one of the highlights of my entire membership of this little community